Baby

It had been 6 months and they were getting ready for their gender reveal party. Betty thought it was a boy and Jughead, a girl. There were tons of people there and there was one giant balloon. Veronica told them to go over there as she handed them each a needle. "3,2,1, go!" They popped it and...... PINK! They were having a girl. They were overjoyed and they kissed each other everybody laughed and was very excited. They then ate cake and went home. Betty had a secret and was very annoyed about it. And here pregnancy hormones were just omg. "Jugggggggg" she whined. "What" he answered "I'm hornyyyyyy" "Betty we can't I don't want to hurt the baby" "well you can't leave me like this for the next 3 months" "fine how about this" sense Betty was on the couch he went over to her and pulled down her pants and underwear and slid his tongue threw her folds and licked her clit. She moaned at the contact as jug slid his tongue in and out of her. After about 3 minutes she came and was satisfied. "Thank you baby" "anything for you"

3 months later
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh" "come on one more big push you can do it" she pushed harder and there she was. Juliet Emily Jones. Betty and Jughead were both filled with tears as they saw their daughter for the first time. Betty heals her on her chest as Jughead rubbed her back. They were lost for words. They took so long to get here, with her, that they couldn't believe it. Betty handed her to Jughead and as he heald his new born baby in his arms he was in the most loving state he has ever been in. "Anything we should know doctor?" "Yes actually. You can breast feed for 3 months then switch to bottle but you can still pump. And also just no sex for 2 weeks" when she said that Jughead jaw dropped. "I've waited 8 months and now you expect me to wait longer" "I'm sorry sir but normally couples forget about the sex and are coco used on the baby anyway also you can go home tomorrow" "ok thank you"