Finally

J POV- Betty can finally have sex  now. Ive been waiting for so long. I have been horny for months but now we can have sex and im not wasting another minute. I came home from work to moans from mine and Bettys room. When i heard that my heart broke, was she cheating on me? We are married damnit. I walked up to our room expecting to punch a bitch in the face but instead I walked in on Betty touching her self. Ngl it was kinda hot. She didnt see me. Juliet was at alices house. Betty noticed me and stopped with a red face out of embarrasment.

"Jug... I didnt expect you to be home so early" "Oh no I am. But keep touching yourself it was hot". "Ok" she said. She pushed her fingers inside herself and started moaning. "Daddy" she said. My eyes widend. "Yes princess" I responded. "I cant make myself cum, I need your toung or daddys big cock" "Ok princess" I took her underware down all the way and lowered my head to her vagina. I thrusted my toung in her and she gasped at the sudden contact. I licked her insides out then soon she came on my toung. I  kept eating her out and let her ride out her high. "Stoppppppp JUGGG I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE." I kept going because I wanted her to cum again. She came one more time and I wrote my name on her clit,

J
U
G
H
E
A
D

Then I took my toung out. "Ok can u fuck me  now?" she asked. "Of course baby" "OK but just be gentle because I hevent done it in a while" "Ok anything for you" I pulled my pants down and slowly slid in her. She winced with pain and I started moving. Her breath quickend but not with pleasure. I was worried but she didnt tell me to stop. I started moving a little faster and that was her breaking point. "RED RED RED" She never used our safe word before so imediatly I was worried. I pulled out as fast as I could then just hugged her. "are you ok baby did I hurt you" "No it wasnt you its just that.. I just thing that im not ready just yet I still need to ajust, I mean Just a few weeks ago I was pushing a 7 lb baby out of my vagina" "Hey its ok I understand wait as long as you want". "Thank you" "Hey I have a question, will you still help me?" I said pointing to my boner" "OH baby I would love to" She went woen and started bobbing her head up and down. After I finneshed we got a bath started and took one together. "Im gonna go get Jules after this" I told her but no response. "Baby" still nothing. I looked at her and she was asleep so I picked her up and put her on our bed. 

Then I left to go get Juliet. I picked her up and when I saw her she looked at me like she hadnt seen me in yearws. She started screaming and giggling. Then alice picked her up and handed her to me. "She was an angel" "Oh good thank you" "so how did it go?" she asked me smirking. "Oh my god ALICE! But Betty wasnt ready just yet" "Oh you are so good to her" She said stroking my cheek. I just blushed and smiled. "Ok bye Juliet" she said. We went to the car and brought her home. I got home and Betty was awake so I helped her get her shirt down and placed Jules on her breast. Then when she was done I layed her down and we went to sleep.

ALSO FOLLOW MY TIKTOK I HAVE 2 FAN ACCOUNTS

The riverdale one is- river_editsxhailey

My titanic one is-