Chapter Fifty-Seven

Start from the beginning

────────

"Fuck! Her phone is switched off." Sahil gritted out, raking a hand through his already messy hair.

He had already punched those two useless guards or there before Aditya dragged him inside. He looked lethal. He was furious at Srishti for leaving despite his warnings. Why couldn't she listen to him for once?

"Sahil, an accident has occurred where Srishti's phone was last tracked. They have found a─" Aditya paused,"─a body. It's Vishal's. He's dead." He informed without feeling any remorse for the man.

"And Srishti? Where is she?" Sahil asked not really interested in knowing what happened to that fucker.

Aditya sighed. "She's missing."

"That means Vishal wasn't alone in all this." Sahil concluded through his clenched jaw.

Sahil's phone rang and he picked it up without any delay.

"You are rather eager to answer the call, Sahil." Reva purred into the phone and Sahil clutched the phone tightly. So it was her.

He had to keep his anger in check. "Where is she?" He asked bluntly and Aditya kept looking at him anxiously.

"Won't you ask about how I'm doing after you ruined my career and everything?" She sneered with hatred and he was losing every ounce of his patience.

"Cut the bullshit, Reva and tell me what do you want?" Sahil snapped and Aditya cursed in the background hearing her name. They had clearly underestimated her.

She chuckled, "I love this attitude of yours. Always turns me on." She whispered seductively and Sahil felt like smashing the phone against the wall.

"I'm going to send you an address. You need to come here, alone. And if you bring anyone else, I swear I'll kill this bitch." She hung up after that and Sahil cursed loudly.

"Aditya, I'll handle this on my own. Don't follow me," He ordered. "I'm warning you." He added as Aditya opened his mouth to protest.

"Stay with Zevah and take care of my son. I'll be back with Srishti soon." He promised and left, leaving Aditya in thoughts.

────────

Sahil reached the place and looked around trying to find a clue. The place was abandoned and there was no one even in the vicinity. Reva was a conniving bitch, but she was a dumb bitch.

"Welcome to my place, Sahil." He heard her voice and turned around to find her all dolled up. What? Is she going for some fashion show?

"Where is Srishti?" He repeated his question he had asked her one phone. Her smile dropped and eyes shone with fury.

"You didn't tell me you married an ugly bitch, Sahil." She gritted out and Sahil gave her a blank look. "I didn't marry you, Reva." He blurted out and she grew more red.

"You need to be careful of what you say, you asshole. Your wife is still in my possession and I can kill her with a snap of my finger." She warned him and his eyes roamed around the place.