Who is Kiara Willows?

Adrian's POV

"So I was think January we could do the insemination" Alice suggests. As she, Leo and I lounge in their living room. Andy is sleeping his Alice's arms. He's arm is healing well. In fact it's nearly completely healed. It's been three weeks since then.

"I think that would be best" Leo agrees as he holds her close. "We chose the first date as we were going to be busy from November until the new year. With Andy's first birthday, then Christmas and the new year" he states.

"January suits me fine" I tell them. "You ovulate in the first week, right?" I ask her.

"I start ovulating on the fifth, so I was thinking the eighth" she states.

"Sounds good to me, Adrian?" Leo asks me.

"That's fine, thank you again for letting her do this Leo. I could not..." I'm cut off by my phone ringing. I look at it and frown in confusion.

"What is it?" they ask me.

"It's the hospital" I tell them and answer the phone. "Hello, Mr Hemlock speaking" I say.

"Mr Hemlock, I am Dr Moore. I was wondering if you could come in to the hospital. There's been a development and it's best discussed in person" a woman states.

"When?" I ask her.

"Today if possible" she states.

"I'll be there in half an hour" I tell her.

"Just inform one of the nurses at the office, they will point you to my office" she states and hangs up.

"What's going on? Is it your parents?" Alice asks me concerned.

"Don't know, she didn't day. Do you know a Dr Moore?" I ask her.

"She was the one who was going to perform the insemination. She probably just wants to discuss the surrogacy. Though I am surprised she has not called me also" she states.

"I think you should go with him then" Leo states. "If this is about the surrogacy, you both should be there" he states. "I'll mind take care of Andy" he assures Alice.

"You're the best husband ever" Alice tells him. She gives him a kiss, handing their son to him.

"And don't forget it" he tells her. Alice and I left for the hospital. Alice received no call on the ride. Which is strange. We arrive and I tell the front desk. We soon get called into Dr Moore's office.

"Mrs Bennett, I was not expecting you" Dr Moore says.

"If it's about the surrogacy, it concerns me also" Alice tells her matter of factly. "I'm so sorry I cancelled at the last minute. My son hurt himself at daycare and I had to take him to the doctor. As my husband couldn't get out of work" she states.

"You both may want to sit down" Dr Moore tells us and we do so. "Three weeks ago, a girl came in for an ovary exam. Her appointment was scheduled after yours" she explains.

"Why does that concern us?" I ask her confused.

"I'm getting there, please do not interrupt and try to remain calm" she tells me. "When you cancelled you told a trainee nurse, who failed to get your information and pass it onto my office. I was called away to perform an emergency C-section. So my assistant nurse was left to perform your insemination and the ovary exam. Except she had never meet you and only knows you from the description I've given her" she explains.

"Miss Kiara Willows and yourself share a remarkable resemblance to each other. So when Miss Willows came in for exam. She was inseminated by accident. Not that she knew, we did not realize there had been a mistake until she came in this morning pregnant" she states.

"How do you know she wasn't already pregnant?" Alice asks her.

"Kind of hard when she's a virgin" Dr Moore states. "When she was here I did more digging. After she was inseminated. My assistant asked for the next patient. But the trainee said Miss Willows had cancelled. He got you both mixed up because of his laziness" she explains.

"Who is Kiara Willows?" I demand. This woman whoever she is, is carrying my baby. And I know nothing about her.

"She's a uni student in her final year and is about to take her final exams. She is twenty-one. Lives alone with two dogs and cat. I have her contact details for you" Dr Moore states handing me a piece of paper.

"What is her plan with my baby?" I ask her.

"She does not believe in abortion and believes she won't be able to give it up for adoption. She wishes to speak to you to discuss your options" she states.

"I'll contact her when I get home" I tell her.

"Thank you for telling us, we'll be in touch" Alice adds. We then left. I start to drive. "Are you ok?" she asks me concerned.

"I don't know Alice, some stranger is carrying my baby" I tell her frustrated.

"We'll figure this out" she assures me. "Leo and I will be here if you need us" she adds.

"Thanks Alice" I say. I pull up outside her house. "I'm going to meet this Miss Willows, I shall talk to you afterwards. You may tell Leo, but no one else" I tell her. She nods her head and gets out. I then drive home.

When I got there I looked at Miss Willows number for sometime. Before deciding to have dinner before calling her. I just had some two minute noodles. I then go to my study and call her.

A/N

Picture above of the Bennett family and picture on the external link of Adrian.