Wrong Patient

Main Cast:

Selena Gomez - Kiara Willows

Nina Dobrev - Alice Bennett

Ian Somerhalder - Adrian Hemlock

Chris Evans - Leo Bennett

Young Daniel Radcliff - Jake Willows

1 of the Sander Triplets - Andy Bennett (http://fanpagepress.net/m/S/saunders-triplets-2012-2.jpg )

Courtney Cox - Jenny Willows

Khaira Ledeyo - Doctor Moore

Alice's POV

"Thank you so much for doing this Alice, it means the world to me" Adrian tells me. As we talk on the phone.

"I know and I am honoured to do it" I tell him. Adrian is my best friend. We've know each other since diapers. And I am going to be his surrogate. My husband was not thrilled at first. So we had a son a year ago. So now he has agreed to allow me to be Adrian's surrogate. I'm at the hospital now for the insemination.

"I don't know how I'll ever repay you and Leo" he tells me. "Anyway I have to get to a meeting, see you tonight" he says. Did I forget to mention, he's a billionaire CEO? Well he is. I say good bye and hang up. My name is called and I go to see the doctor. But my phone rings and I see it's the daycare centre.

"Mrs Bennett speaking" I say when I answer it.

"I'm sorry to call you Mrs Bennett. I know you are busy, but Andy had an accident and may need stitches" the man says. He's the manager of the daycare centre.

"What? I'm on my way" I state and hang up. I rush over to the counter. "Please tell Dr Moore something came up and I had to leave. I'll reschedule the appointment later" I tell the male nurse. Who nods his head not looking up from his phone. I rush out of there.

(Dr Moore's office) third persons POV

"Mrs Bennett will be here soon for the insemination" Dr Moore tells the nurse helping her prep. The nurse nods her head. Suddenly a call comes in. One of the girls in labor is breached and needs an emergency C-section. "I have to go, but do you remember the procedure?" she asks the nurse.

"Yes, I've seen you do it several times. Go, I'll be fine" the nurse assures her and Dr Moore leaves. The nurse prepares the tools.

Kiara's POV

I arrived half an hour early for my appointment. There's a history of Ovary cancer in my family. Today I am having a test done to see how my ovaries are. It's my first time, but mum assures me it's painless. But will be uncomfortable, especially with me being a virgin. But if it avoids me having to go through cancer treatment, I'm ok with it.

Anyway I was sitting down when a nurse calls my name. I frown in confusion and walk over to the desk. "Dr Moore's last appointment cancelled. She can see you now" she states. As the male nurse beside her plays on his phone.

"Oh thank you" I say and she tells me where to go. I leave to hear her telling the male nurse to get off of his phone and inform Dr Moore of the chang I went to the room to see another nurse.

"Good morning, Dr Moore was called away to preforms an emergency C-section. So I will be preforming the procedure today. Don't worry though, I've helped her perform several times before" she assures me.

"Of course, what must I do?" I ask her.

"You can change in there, I'm just reading your file" she states pointing to the rest room. I go change and lay on the bed. Legs on the rests so that she can see my vagina. I'm glad it a girl and not a guy doing this. "Now this will feel uncomfortable, but it'll be over before you know it" she assures me.