" We have an hour time " I replied.

" Yeah... leave that. How is Wilbert doing? " she asked me.

" He is being so stubborn everyday. Winnie is surprising me everyday " I replied.

Thank god. I never revealed my husband's picture and they never got too deep too.

" Do I have a luck in seeing your husband! " she asked me.

" It depends on my luck first " I replied and we both smiled.

" Okay. Let's go and have a coffee " she said and we both walked out into canteen.

__________

Steve's P.O.V.

" Mom.. where is Amy? " I asked her.

She dropped my food on the table as granny never stopped reading books.

" I think, she isn't waken up. " she said with a smile.

Why isn't she here yet!?.

" Five minutes, Mom. I will check on her " I said and made my way upstairs of my new penthouse in San Francisco.

I made way to her room. Where Liam, Kevin's son walked out with red around his right eye.

" Hey, what happened? " I asked him by kneeling infront of him.

" Amelia.. punched me for waking her up " he said.

I smiled and rubbed his arms.

" I am sorry on behalf of her. Where is your sister? " I asked about Ava. Liam's younger sister.

" She is sleeping in Amelia's bed. " he said and walked away by crying.

I giggled and walked towards Amy's room.

I knocked on her door and something hit the door. I think a pillow.

" Trespass are cuted " she can't even say ' Trespassers are prosecuted ' but she shakes the entire house with her cute things.

I smiled and opened the door. Ava woken up and observed me. In next second she ran out from the room where Amy is still sleeping.

" I won't go to school. I learned everything. I don't want to go to school " she yelled by hiding her head under the pillow.

I slowly reached her.

" Amy " I said.

She hid herself under the bedsheet.

" Amy.. You will be late to school " he said.

" No. Dad. Please " he said without showing herself to me.

I smiled and slowly removed the bedsheet as she covered her face with her palms.

I quickly started tickling her. She laughed and started rolling on the bed. I lifted her up and walked into the bathroom by dropping her in the baby tub.

I removed my coat and poured a mug of water on her. She shouted and I brushed her teeth as soon as possible without letting her skip from me. Sooner I bathed her up and dressed her in her uniform.

I worn my coat and walked down with her.

" I will comply about you to grandma, Papa " she said with her little mouth.

" Okay. " I said and dropped her on the dining table.

I tugged the kerchief under her chin and lifted the spoon full food to her mouth.

Liam and Ava took their seats as Kevin and Lisa followed them.

" You will pay for it Amelia " Liam said and started eating.