♛ 20

The loud sound of the man screaming was the only thing that could be heard. Underneath the surface, hiding from everyone, the Great Underworld Dealer, also known as Diablo could easily walk without being noticed by anyone.

The ominous presence of the man could easily frighten anyone easily. His sharp features, icy glare, and sinister look were the things that made people fear him. His grey eyes reflected nothing but emptiness.

He always wears a long, black coat reaching that reaches past his knees over black pants. Underneath his coat, he wears a white dress shirt, decorated with a layered ruffled fabric. 

He's not the Great Underworld Dealer for nothing anyways.

His ruthless and vicious nature makes him one of the most dangerous member and the Underboss of Neo Mortem Mafia. Much like Phantom Viper, they're also some kind of organization. But their approach and objective are clearly different, causing the two to clash most of the time.

"Where's the traitor?" He asked, voice stone cold.

"There sir."

The man was barely alive, he looked like he was on the verge of his death. The both of his hands were tied up with chains, his body leaning on the wall behind him.

The man looked up, only to find none other than is boss looking at him in fury. "D-Diablo, s-sir. I didn't mean to—"

Before he could finish his sentence, he was cut off by the sound of his gun. He loaded it, pointing it towards his head. "Elaborate."

"They threatened me. They told me they're going to kill my wife and I can't risk that. So I told them about you." The man said, mumbling the last part but just enough for the man in front of him to hear.

"What did you say?"

"I told them you were the one behind the explosion in the Neo Port was based on your command."

"Who did you tell?"

"Chavalier."

Diablo stayed quiet. Looking back at one of the guards behind him, giving a sign to take the target out. They then brought a woman into the room, the traitor's eyes immediately widen at the sight.

"No!"

Diablo pointed the gun at her, locking his eyes with the desperate man in front of him. "You know I don't discriminate when it comes to my target, since you're now my target, that makes her my target too,"

The traitor was about to say something but Diablo had already pulled the trigger when he opened his mouth to speak. He saw his wife's death right in front of his bare eyes. It was a horrifying sight, a sight he'd never thought he was ever going to see for the rest of his life.

Diablo grabbed his face by his chin, forcing him to look at him in the eye, pointing his gun to the side of his head. "Your turn, die."

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

"Game begin."

The players began to go on their own ways. Dasom decided to explore the arena first, trying to find a place where she could observe the players one by one.

This arena looked more complex than the other arena she had been too. It's not just a normal arena with empty rooms, the rooms were actually filled with different equipments and items. It's like as if the game was meant to be played like the a real mafia game- finding the impostor. 

She entered another room which turned out to be a game room, just like the one they have in their lounge. 

"Want to make a bet?"

She turned around, finding a tall man standing behind her. He looked unfamiliar to her as they have never met each other before.

"The one who wins on that dart game gets to tell their role."

Dasom raised an eyebrow. "And what's the benefit in that?"

The man chuckled. "I see, you're not a simple-minded person. Alright then, the one who wins gets to share the result of their observation."

"Why would I tell a stranger something so significant like that?"

"You never knew what information I have, you might need them."

Dasom frowned, thinking deeply about this. Donghyuck mentioned about this before, that this game is all about mind tricks. As long as she knows how to play with other's mind, she's good. But being careful to not fall into her own trap is the hardest part.

Dasom smirked, throwing the man one dart in which he managed to catch with his fingers. "Sure,"

"We don't have much time so the first one to score exactly 20 wins."

Dasom threw the first dart, taking 10 points. The man then threw his, scoring exactly 10 points too. Dasom threw in another one, getting 6 points. 

"You messed up there."

"Shut up."

The man threw his dart, and surprisingly, he managed to get the same score as her. They're now tie. Dasom took a deep breath before aiming to get 4 points. It's all over if she scored any other.

He remembered what Mark taught her that day, locking her eyes on her target before throwing the dart, scoring exactly 4 points.

The man cocked an eyebrow, looking at her with an amused look plastered on his face. "Alright then, you won. What do you want to know?"

"Your name." She simply said.

The man chuckled. "Flirting are we? It's Kim Hyunwoo."

Dasom just nods, walking away from him to exit the room. She turned around, looking at him with an unreadable expression. "Well then, Kim Hyunwoo, thank you for telling me what your role is."

"What?"

Dasom quickly loaded her gun, pointing it towards him before shooting his chest. Her aim was starting to get even more accurate. "Goodbye, detective."

Target one elimiated.

She then exited the room as if nothing ever happened before, as if she didn't just killed a man. It's a survival game after all, the last team to survive wins. Especially Mark's team also known as the Neos are ruthless and merciless when it comes to getting the first rank.

Their thirst for winning is both their strength and weakness.

oh my who do u think this 'diablo' and 'chevalier' rlly is huh;)