♛ 2

"Welcome back, Mark Lee." The system said.

Mark put his identification card back to his wallet, entering the common room. In this school, every team has their own common room. Each team consists of 7-12 members from all of the classes.

Class A is the most prestigious and often called the prodigy. They are gifted, not just with excellent survival skills, but also academically intelligent. In other words, they are the classified assassins.

So far, Mark's team is the only team that consists of all students from the class A. This is definitely an advantage to him, which is why they are always in the 1st rank.

The game is pretty simple. Basically while half of the students are studying, half of them are playing the game. There are various of types of games available. The students gather in the identification room to scan their eyes and then they will be divided into groups, that will decide which game they're going to participate in.

There are 120 students in total in this school. Not less, not more. If one of them dies, they will be replaced by a new student. 

Mark sat down on the couch, looking around at the common room. Their common room still looks the same. The only thing that changed was the new furniture and decorations. Other than that, it's pretty much the same. 

The new school year will start in 3 days so there's still time for him to prepare everything before the game starts.

"Welcome, Na Jaemin." 

Mark turned his head upon hearing Jaemin's name, a smile plastered on his face. Jaemin was quite surprised at first, he had forgotten that Mark got back here a few days ago.

He walked in with Renjun and Jeno, looking at Mark with a smile. "You're finally back, hyung."

"Glad to be back. It'll be boring if I'm not here to watch you all finish this game as the winner."

Jeno sat down next to him with a huge grin on his face, putting his arms arms around Mark's shoulder. "Oh of course we'll win!"

Now that Mark is back, nothing is going to stop them from going all out- from letting out all of their hidden potentials.

✧⋆—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

Looking at the night sky with a blank look plastered on her face, Dasom sighed roughly. Her parents had moved her into a different school a few days ago, right before she almost broke her left arm.

She took the lollipop out of her mouth, her eyes now focusing on the bright moon above her. Her parents moved her into several of different schools before because she keeps on getting herself into trouble.

It's not like she cares anyways. She's alive with a dead soul inside her.

But this time, her parents moved her into a school she had never even heard of before. Neo High, it is said to be one of the most prestigious schools. But the weird thing is, she directly got accepted. She didn't even need to take any tests or do an interview, she just got accepted as soon as she applied for it.

She closed her curtains, throwing her lollipop stick in the trash bin next to her. She then walked towards her bed, blowing out her scented candle before she wrapped herself inside her warm blanket.

She has always been sleep deprived. She didn't have any trauma in the past or anything like that, she's simply different. She couldn't even remember half of her childhood, it's like her memories were wiped away when she was little.

She sighed, rolling over on the other side of her bed before closing her eyes, trying to drift away to her dreamland.