♛ 5

One more day to go.

Dasom walked towards her classroom, ignoring the sharp look she got from other people. She somehow figured that her seatmate, Lee Jeno, must be in an elite group along with 3 other students in her class; Jaemin, Donghyuck, and Shotaro.

They're always together, along with some other guys from the senior class- including him. The guy from yesterday. She's more to an observant type, quietly observing everyone from afar. She's well aware that it's the last day before the game starts and she needs to pick a team. 

"Oi! New girl!"

Dasom closed her eyes in irritation, turning back to look at the guy who called her. She just stared at them with one of her eyebrows raised, not wanting to waste any of her time. 

"What's with the attitude, we just want to give you an offer." He said.

Dasom glanced towards his nametag on his uniform, 'Hwang Hyunjin'. 

"I don't want it."

"Well that's not so friendly. Don't you know that my team is the top tier team?"

Dasom stayed quiet, if she's joining a group of course she wants to join the group that will benefit her the most.

"Oh stop with the bullshit, Hwang Hyunjin. We all know which one is the top tier team and it's definitely not yours." 

It's him again, the guy from yesterday. He looked at the both of them with an apple on his hand, throwing it to the air before catching it with his hand again.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes, crossing his arms on his chest. "Shut up, Mark. This is none of your business."

Mark smirked, glancing at Dasom before moving rapidly towards Hyunjin. Of course, Hyunjin noticed his movement, so he tried to stop his movement. But he predicted everything wrong.

Mark managed to grab him by his collar and in a swift movement, he managed to tackle him down to the ground. That's something only Mark Lee can do.

Fast reflex, sleek movement, cunning personality, and strategist mind. 

"Your movement is too predictable, how can you be in a top tier team if you're still like that?"

Dasom looked at him with a stunned look. Yesterday he managed to catch her off guard, it was already pretty impressive to her. She didn't knew a single thing about him apart from his name, but whoever he is he must be the prodigy in this school.

He threw her the apple and luckily, she managed to catch it. He raised an eyebrow at her before turning around, walking away.

Dasom frowned, looking at the red apple in her hand. There's a green sticky note on it, and she chuckled lightly upon seeing what's written on that note.

'Tomorrow, 7.15am. Lounge 1.'

。·:*:·゚★,。·:*:·゚。★,。·:*:·゚☆ 。·:*:·゚

15 minutes before the game starts.

They're currently preparing themselves in their lounge, putting on their outfit. In 15 minutes, they're going to scan their eyes in the scanner near the tv, and then the names of the members that will participate in the game will be displayed in the screen.

"Nervous?" Jaemin asked Shotaro.

The shy boy shook his head. He may look soft in the outside, but his hidden skills are no joke. Hendery took the apple from the table, taking a huge bite. "So Mark, what's your secret backup plan?"

Lucas nods, sending him a cheeky grin as he placed his arms around Mark's shoulder. "Yeah, what is it?"

"You'll see."

Mark looked at his watch, 10 more minutes.

"Alright everyone, scan your eyes." Jeno said, walking towards the scanner to get his eyes scanned.

Just right before Xiaojun was about to scan his eyes, the lounge busted open. They all turned their heads towards the door, looking bewildered.

"Warning, intruder coming in! Warning, intruder coming in!" The system said.

Mark closed his eyes, groaning as he pressed the dismiss emergency button, looking at the person who barged inside the lounge without permission.

"You're late." Mark simply said.

Dasom rolled her eyes, looking around at the spacious lounge. "Sure whatever. Nice lounge by the way."

"What is she doing here?" Donghyuck asked.

Donghyuck is very picky about accepting new teammates. Sure, Mark might be a little bit pickier than him but he's less judgemental. Growing up in the family that has the mental of a steel, Donghyuck is one of the guys that suits the term bulletproof.

"Say hello to our new and last member to join our team, Eun Dasom."

Dasom flashed them a cheeky smile.

"I heard you're in class A, you must be really gifted. But how did you manage to barge into the lounge?" Xiaojun asked.

Dasom shrugged. "I just messed with the system a bit, don't worry I didn't break it."

"She's good." Renjun whispered.

Mark is not the type to choose someone to join his team just because of their talent, no. He could easily see right through them all, even if he barely knows the person.

What matters to him is not what appears on the surface, but what's hidden beneath it all. The hidden talents, the unrevealed potentials.

He's here to win, and he's going to do whatever it takes to win.

okay hyunjin is not the bad one here ok he's simply js the other student in this school probs rival but not antagonist ok:)