pt.2

You wake up in Astrid's arms. You feel a slight blush form on your face as you slowly crawl out of her arms and eventually get out of the bed. You get dressed and grab your (favorite weapon like axe sword bow and arrow something like that). You sneak out of the room with Bright Moon not noticing Astrid was already awake and had faked sleeping. She fallows you with Stormfly. She goes and sees you training at the dome. Bright Moon was eating some fish. She was about to come say hi but then you freeze. You look around and barely manage to block an arrow with your weapons. Before you or Astrid can do anything a bag is placed over your head and your taken away.

Astrid runs into the great hall where Hiccup and Stoic where. "Val has been kidnapped! I think it was dagger and his men!" She explaims. Bright Moon was running with Stormfly close behind Astrid. "What!? Why would they take her?" Hiccup wonders. "Doesn't matter we have to save her. Skull Crusher! Come here boy!" Stoic shouts and soon Skull crusher comes over. They all take off searching for you. Bright Moon was very obviously anxious and worried so Astrid started to fly beside her to reassure her a little. Stormfly and Bright Moon work together to track your scent.

[Your POV]
You had a bag placed over your head out of nowhere and then where knocked out. When you wake up your on a ship in a cage. "What in the name of Freya is going on?" You mutter looking around. Soon a door opens and this man walks in:

 Soon a door opens and this man walks in:

"Oh~ your awake. Perfect. I have a few questions. Like what's it like... Being a Goddess." He says smirking Wich makes your eyes go wide. "It's obvious. Ounce I figured out where you where born. You see Valkyrie is a name that the goddess would often used when trying to hide their identity. So... Which goddess are you?" He asks. You sigh. "No harm in telling you now. I'm Hel. Goddess of the underworld and daughter of Loki. But I've gone by Val for years now. My powers are limited. Asgard isn't in the best shape. Or it wasn't when I left." You say. "Interesting. So what can you do 'Val' as the goddess of the underworld?" He asks. "My name means ‘hidden’ in Old Norse. I watch over the dead who arrive and dwell in the underworld, a place called Niflheim. I am described in Old Norse myths as always looking fierce and downcast. I recur in many books of Norse myths from the 13th century. My name has such strong connections with death that, as of many years ago it is against the law to name your child Hel in many viking villages." You explain. "Very interesting. How about you join me." He says. "I'm good." You say with an innocent face. "Why not?" He asks. "Because you hunt dragons. I have a Dragon who I love. I would never hurt a dragon. Plus I'd have no real use for you. Like I said there was an accident and I can't use my powers." You say. "Alright. I'll convince you eventually. Trust me-" he was cut off my explosions. "Whoo! GO BRIGHT MOON!" you shout after almost immediately figuring out what was happening. Dagger growls in annoyance and runs up to the top deck. A few minutes later Astrid comes running in with a key. "Over here!" You say and she runs over unlocking your cage. "Thanks. So I think we need to have a talk when we get back. All of us." You say as you run out. Astrid nods and gets on Stormfly. She flys away and you jump over the edge of the ship landing on Bright Moon. "Another Nightfury!?" Dagger shouts as he see's you flying away. You laugh and you all get back to berk.

{Sorry this was so short guys. I've been in motivated lately and have a bad habit of starting a story with a great idea for the beginning but then having no idea what to do after that. I'll try to do better and may just switch to short story's.}