Magnum awoke with a jolt, his mind consumed by the unforgettable night he had shared with Tc. The mere thought of it churned his insides, causing him to retch and empty his stomach in the bathroom. Overwhelmed by a mix of emotions, he decided to take a pregnancy test, hoping against hope for a negative result. But to his disbelief, the test displayed a positive sign. Eager to share the news with Tc, Magnum's head throbbed and weariness washed over him. His stomach twisted in knots, leaving him feeling queasy and in need of fresh air. Seeking solace at the beach, he found no relief as the car ride only intensified his discomfort.

As Tc arrived, Magnum's anxiety heightened, prompting him to question the cause. Suddenly, a growl erupted from his stomach, causing him to wince in pain and nearly cough up his insides. Desperate to avoid getting sick in front of Tc, Magnum, plagued by queasiness and anxiety, mustered the strength to approach him.

Tc, in a state of surprise, asked, "Hey Tm, are you alright?"

Magnum, his voice trembling, replied, "No, I'm not."

Concern etched on Tc's face, he inquired, "What's wrong? Why are you feeling this way?"

Taking a deep breath, Magnum revealed, "Do you remember that unforgettable night we shared? Well, I'm pregnant."

Tc, taken aback, exclaimed, "You must be kidding!"

Magnum shook his head, his expression serious. "No, I'm not joking."

Curiosity tinged with worry, Tc asked, "How do you feel?"

"To be honest, I feel queasy," Magnum admitted, his stomach churning with unease.

Just as the weight of the situation threatened to overwhelm them, Magnum's phone buzzed with a text message from Higgins. Letting out a heavy sigh, he knew duty called.

"I have to go. There's a case," Magnum said, his voice tinged with regret.

Understanding, Tc nodded. "Alright, just call me later."

"I will," Magnum promised, mustering the strength to leave for the case, leaving behind a whirlwind of emotions.