Chapter Fourteen~ Memories

Start from the beginning

The vision changes to when they are older. Rhya is leaning against a tree as he watches the female walk towards him.

 Rhya is leaning against a tree as he watches the female walk towards him

The girl finally arrives as she held onto one of her favorite books.

"Are you gonna read that book again Y/N?" Rhya whined as he watched her plop next to him and start opening the book

"Yes I am" She replied as she started reading the red book. The white haired male sat next to her with a sigh. 

"Why do you find a book about humans so interesting?" He asked as he glanced at the page she was reading. Y/N looked up to the boy with a smile.

"What's not to like?" She started " Did you know early modern human or anatomically modern human are terms used to distinguish Homo sapiens that are anatomically consistent with the range of phenotypes seen in contemporary humans from extinct archaic human species." Rhya sighed as he regretted asking her that question.

"No I didn't, and I still don't. My brain hurts just from listening to it" He replied.  Y/N giggled as she bumped against his shoulder.

"I know, I could practically see the steam coming out your ears." She stated. He gasped as he turned to face her.

"Oi". 

Y/N laughed as she closed her book. Rhya watched as a soft smile reached his lips. Soon the sound of her laughter faded as she layed her head on his shoulder.

"Do you think humans and Elves would ever get along one day?" Y/N asked.

"I don't know..."He answered truthfully," I really don't know..."

The scene changed as the two laughed with a group of people.

"Congratulation Licht" Rhya stated as he patted the mans back. 

"Thanks" Licht replied as he glanced at his soon to be wife. 

"Taita" Y/N called as the soon to be wife turned to face her. Taita waved back with a huge grin on her face.

"Y/N" She shouted back as they embraced in a hug.

"How are you? I haven't seen you in forever. Your soon-to-be husband is always taking up your time" The girl huffed as she glared at Licht. The male started to comically sweat as he avoided her gaze. Taita giggled as she placed a hand on Y/N's shoulder.