Honestly? Amazing. At the beginning I would've never thought it would come to this with Jace and me.

I know exactly what you mean. I was surprised to say the least when he told me about you. But in all honesty, I'm happy that he has you. You make him happy, haven't seen him like that in a really long time. I smile at his kind words, feeling flattered that he's telling me this. I guess what I'm trying to say is, thank you for putting up with everything. I know his whole situation isn't exactly making things easy for you. Jace had a rough past, but he's worth sticking to he adds.

I tell Austin that I would never dream of going anywhere, and that Jace makes me the happiest I've ever been, which Austin appreciates. He wishes me good luck for my exams tomorrow, and I wish him the same. Exams. Austin reminded me of the one thing I didn't want to think about any longer. 

"Someone's popular today" Jace says, smirking at me, once I finally put my phone into flight mode.

"Austin was just unsure of how Bree feels about moving in with him" I let him know, leaving the talk about him out. 

"That's okay, you don't have to tell me what you talked about" Jace says, placing his hand on my cheek to turn my face towards him.  Austin brought my mind back to my exam tomorrow, and I feel the anxiety rushing back right away. Starting to feel hot, I peel the covers off of me slightly. I get so frustrated with myself that I have to feel this way. Others deal with stuff like this so easily, why can't I?

"Why are you shaking?" Jace asks me, as I come back to reality right here with him.

"I'm nervous. My first college exam's tomorrow. What if I..." I say, creating all sorts of scenarios in my head already. I could feel dizzy. I could throw up. I could not be able to breathe. What if I can't finish the exam? What if I fail and have to take the class again next semester?

"Mila, stop. You'll be okay. Nothing will happen to you, alright?" Jace says, placing both hands on my cheek, making me focus on him.  Nodding my head at him slowly, I try to convince myself even more than him. The frustration makes a little tear escape my eye.

"Talk to me" Jace says, wiping it away with his thumb right away.

"I'm just... frustrated. You have an exam tomorrow, why can't I be like you and be relaxed about it? It sucks" I say, trying not to fall too deep into self sorrow. "I know there are people with a whole lot of other problems out there, and I feel so selfish for crying about this. But you have no idea what it feels like, and..." I add, but can't finish my sentence.

"Stop, Mila. I get it, you don't have to explain yourself" Jace answers, turning his full attention towards me. He leans on his side, hovering over me. Wiping the remains of my tears out of my face, I can't help but feel grateful for the boy right in front of me. He's handling me so well in my emotional state, he always does. 

Staring at him, I start to appreciate him more than ever. This amazingly crazy boy that wants me to move in with him.  "I love you, do you know that?" I whisper weakly.

"I do know that. I love you too, Mila" he answers. I lay my hand at the back of his neck, pull his head down to mine and place a gentle kiss on his lips. The butterflies in my stomach are going crazy, as I'm still slightly shaking from my anxiety.  "What can I do to help?" Jace whispers, as we part from each other. 

I can definitely think of one thing, and I decide not to be too shy to say it. "Just... distract me" I whisper back, my cheeks heating up slightly. 

Jace looks at me intensely, but doesn't waste any time. He does just that. His lips return to mine right away, as he mumbles "I can do that." He's already breathing heavily, so am I.