Chapter II

4 Years Later

   Now I'm 4 years old huh, time went by a bit too fast. However, in three years, I got a little sister so yeah. She's currently 3 years old with mother. Father is an adventurer, specifically an elite swordsman classed one. Mom is a witch who specializes in Fire Magic.

I spent the time being a child until I was taught another language. When I was taught it, it was just English just renamed so I didn't have any problems. I just had to pretend I didn't know how to speak it.

It was quite boring until I was 'taught' how to read. I started filling up on information after that whenever I could. Making sure not to get caught, however, the books contained pictures as well so I just pretended to look at the pictures most of the time. That was four years in a nutshell.

<-{🕕}->

9 Years Later

Nine years passed and within those nine years, I was taught swordsmanship and how to use magic. Specifically how to use Fire Magic since that's all my mother had an affinity for. My magic was still soft-locked from leveling so I didn't bother practicing them, unless forced to.

My mom wanted me to try using other magic so I picked the magic that I was going to use carefully. I basically just used Fire Magic, Air Magic, Water Magic, and Earth Magic. They were surprised specifically because my mother was only able to use Fire Magic and here I was using almost all of the primary elements.

The primary elements are fire, water, earth, air, light, dark, and typeless. The secondary elements are elements that mix the primary elements to use another element. This also meant people that use at least four elements are just uncommon but out there. However, using both dark and light is practically impossible for people to have, but here I am with both. But I need to focus on my current training because I'm going against my dad, so back to it!

I held my wooden sword, it was not balanced at all. In fact, it was just straight light as hell because of my parameters. My STR, AGI, DEF, and VIT did increase by a random amount because of requirement mets and exercise. It was painful as hell but yeah it happened.

If you compare my stats to my father who had stats all around the 80s except his MAG, AGI, INT, VIT, and LUK. I was of course going to lose, but when it comes to INT and MAG. I win since he's not bright.

I ran forward sword behind me, he would the prepare to strike but I feinted right and spun left, sword ready to strike his hips. It connected but it had struck his wooden blade. I attempted to do a judo trip with my foot to him. This succeeded and made him fall back with a loud. "Woah!"

In my last life, I did Judo, Boxing, and Brazilian Ju-Jitsu. It is not like I had a choice specifically because I was forced into it. Parents had paid for a gym membership that had Boxing and Brazilian Ju-Jitsu. In high school, I was forced into Judo.

   "How was that dad?" My father was still on the floor, nodding his head up and down slowly.

   "Pretty good Alex caught me off guard and I'm a veteran when it comes to fighting." He said chuckling softly. Father was a man with brunette hair. He had a bit of a temper but he knew how to have fun and cause trouble. He has green eyes to match his brown hair.