My eyes filled with tears and I snuggled deeper into his body. "Thank you." I whispered.

"For what darlin?" He said grabbing my chin and lifting my head to look into his eyes.

"For wanting to keep me forever. And not taking my choices away from me."

"Isabella I will never tell ya what ta do, unless we are in a situation where I feel ya need protectin. Only then will I expect ya ta listen and follow my command. Other than that I will never take ya choices away from ya."

I reached up and kissed his lips sweetly, and snuggled back into his body. He started purring, instantly calming me and running his fingers up and down my neck in a soothing manner.

We sat there for what felt like hours, just enjoying being in each other's arms. I couldn't help but think about our earlier conversation. Jasper loves me and wants me forever. That makes me so incredibly happy. I didn't know if he had the same opinion as fucktward.  I should have known that he wouldn't though. I'm not Edwards mate, I'm his singer. That's why he doesn't want me changed, because he will lose the blood that he craves. I wonder how he is going to react once I'm changed? Honestly I don't even want to know. I want to go away with Jasper and never see the fucktward and pixie bitch again. I mean we could stay in Texas and not come back once they return, but they'd most likely find us eventually. Maybe if they think I died, then I'd never have to see them again. Jasper and I could live with Peter and Char, and not have to worry anymore. The only problem with that is Emmett,  Esme and Carlisle, I would miss them so much. I'd even miss Rosalie. I don't want them to go through their existence thinking I'm dead. Maybe there is a way they can know I'm still alive.

An idea starts forming in my head. If we call Peter and Char they can come visit us. Once they get here I can go through my change and try to gain as much control as possible by the end of the week. The day before they are due to come back, we can stage a car accident and pretend that I died in it. Telling everyone that I was just running to get something from the store. Meanwhile me, Peter and Char will stay close to the house in my shield so fucktward and the pixie bitch can't see them. I can then tell Emmett,  Rosalie, Esme and Carlisle through their minds I'm still alive and explain everything to them. I wonder if I can keep my mental shield around them like I keep it around Jasper? Also I wonder if my shield masks scents? That would be very helpful. Just as I think those questions, my phone buzzes with a text.

Hey there lil' bit. The wifey and I are on our way. We will be there tomorrow night. Explain ya plan ta the major and start gettin ready. It will work perfectly. And ta answer ya questions yes ya shields mask ya scent, along with anyone inside em. And ya can not keep ya shield around the other Cullens like ya do the major, but ya can use ya shield to put a block on their minds so the evil twins can't see anything ta do wit ya. See ya soon lil' bit ;)

Awesome! Thanks petey ;)

I looked over to see a confused looking Jasper.

"What is that text about darlin? What does Peter mean tell me ya plan? What plan?he asked.

Here goes nothin. "OK to start I was thinking of how I really did not want too see fucktward and the pixie bitch anymore, not even after I'm changed. I thought we could just stay in Texas and not come back. Then I realized if we did that they'd most likely search for us and find us, so that would defeat the whole not wanting to see them again. The only way I would never have to see them again is if we fake my death. But I won't ever get to see Emmett,  Carlisle,  Esme or Rose again. And I don't want them to go through their existence thinking I'm dead. It would hurt Esme and Emmett. So then a plan started forming in my head. Peter and Char could come here instead of us going to Texas.  I can go through my change and gain as much control as possible, while getting to know Peter and Char. Then on the day before they are due back, we stage my death as a car accident. The story is I was going to the store to get something and I never made it back. We will most likely have to be here til my funeral, without being seen. You will have to stay with them of course, and me, Peter and Char will be around in my shield. It will mask our scents and keep the lovers from seeing them. After my funeral I will talk to Emmett,  Rosalie,  Esme and Carlisle in their minds and tell them the whole story. I'll then put up a block in their minds to keep edward and alice from seeing anything I told them. Then we go to Texas!" I said happily.