Chapter 29

Bellas P.O.V

"Here we go" I said low enough that only the others would hear. I was so not looking forward to telling Esme and Carlisle what their other two children were up to. I did not want to hurt them.

We all got out of the car and started towards the steps. Before I reached the first step the front door was opened and I was being tackled by Esme in a hug.

"Bella dear I've missed you so much." She choked out, sobbing on my shoulder.

"I've missed you too mom." I whispered.

I looked up to the door and found Carlisle watching us with a smile. Esme broke our hug and continued on to her other chidren, while I ran to hug Carlisle.

"I missed you daughter." He said quietly as he hugged me.

"I missed you too dad."

I pulled away so he could hug the others. When we were all greeted and hugged, apart from Angela, who we introduced to our parents, we went into the house to start our story.

"So not that we aren't happy to see you , cause we are, but what are you all doing here?" Carlisle asked.

"It's a long story. I'll start from the beginning, after we left you guys." I said.

I dove into what has happened starting with us planning to go to school in Cleveland, and Alice and Edward moving there to try and get Jasper and me. I told them that Rose, Char and I went to confront them, and everything that happened on our trip. Then I told them about my visions of them going to Maria, Victoria and the Volturi, to kill me. I told them about our visits with Maria and Victoria and our upcoming visit to the Volturi. I left out Rose's power, she should be the one to tell them. I explained everything that has happened and our plan for the Volturi and the two evil lovers.

"How could they betray this family like that?" Esme asked.

"I don't know dear." Carlisle said shaking his head. "So you said your not killing everyone in the Volturi,  who are you leaving alive?" He asked curiously.

"Marcus, Jane, Alec, Felix, Demetri and Chelsea. They are all loyal to Marcus and don't want to fight us. They all want to leave but are scared of what Aro and Caius will do to them if they do. So we are going to kill them. Marcus will be killing Aro though." I explained.

"Why?" Esme asked.

I looked at Carlisle and said "Aro killed Dydime."

Carlisle gasped and said "Because They were planning to leave."

I nodded my head. The room was silent for awhile before Carlisle spoke.

"How did you find out?" He asked.

"I copied Peters yoda, and it told both of us." I answered.

"Out of curiosity, how many powers have you copied Bella?" Carlisle asked.

"Around 30." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"What are they?" Esme asked in wonder.

I sighed "seeing the future, the yoda, seeing auras, empathy, fire manipulation, water manipulation, controlling our sparkle, telekinesis,  levitation, teleportation, bring people back to life, element control, knowing when humans or vampires will have a gift, illusions, mind control, change appearances, shifting, healing, invisibility, walking through things, controlling metal and glass, psychometry, to give powers i possess to others, and my newest ones from Victorias army. Which are evasion, talking to animals, lie detection, voice copier, and outcome manipulation. I have one that is being kept a secret until after the battle with the Volturi. It is a surprise for everyone." I said.