Chapter 21

Bellas P.O.V

Jasper, Char, Peter and I were all sitting In the livingroom watching wipe out, we all loved this show. Rose and Emmett are on their way here and I can not wait until they arrive. I've missed my brother and sister so much it's crazy. I never thought that Rose and me would be as close as we are, but I'm so glad that we are.

"I can't wait til Emmetts here, we're gonna have so much fun." Peter said bouncing in his seat. All i could do was shake my head and chuckle at him.

I turned on my knower that I copied from Peter. It told me they'd be here within the hour.

"You guys better not pull shit on me Peter,  or you will be losing more than fingers." I say narrowing my eyes at him.

"Fine" he grumbled out. He looked like a kid that got scolded for stealing a cookie from a cookie jar. All I could do was laugh at him.

Peter knew not to pull any major pranks on me, he denies it but he's afraid of me. I'm the only girl he has met that can beat him in a fight, and that was without them having to train me.

FLASHBACK

Char had suggested that they should start training me, since I was now going to be known as the goddess of war and have people challenging me. I had almost told them that there was no need. IZ had told me that I knew how to fight and I wouldn't need training at all. Instead of telling them I decided to surprise them, and boy were they shocked. Peter offered to go first, probably wanting to get me back for taking his fingers. I took him down in less than a minute on my first try, and he was not happy about it.

"How the hell do ya know how ta fight woman?" Peter asked as I pulled him off the ground

"IZ" was all I replied with.

He nodded his head in understanding. "My knower didn't tell me anything about..." was all he said before I was being picked up and ran into the forest by a very lustful Major. The next few hours were spent marking each other over and over again, which I certainly wouldn't complain about. My mate is amazing.

END FLASHBACK

Ten minutes later we heard Emmetts jeep pull into the driveway. Before anyone could say anything I was up, out the door and tackling my big brother to the ground in a hug in under a second.

"Emmy bear I missed you!"

"I missed you too Lil sis." He said laughing.

I heard Jasper,  Peter and Char all laughing from the porch, I couldn't help but to laugh with them. I pulled him up with me as I stood up and looked over to Rose, who was smiling fondly at us.

I walked over to her and stopped in front of her. We both had venom tears in our eyes that would never fall."I missed you so much sis." I whispered as I embraced her in a hug.

"Me too sister." She whispered back.

We pulled apart so that everyone else could greet them. Jasper pulled his twin in for a tight hug. Even though they weren't really twins, they had grown close in the years they lived together. He then had Emmett in a bear hug that quickly escalated into a little wrestling match. We all had a good laugh, when Emmett ended up in a headlock finally admitting he lost.

We took them inside to give them a tour of the house and show them their room. Rose absolutely loved the room. I had redone that room just for them after they told me they were coming. I had a feeling that they might not be leaving to go back to the Cullens in a year, unless the evil twins left for good,  which I don't see happening.