The Talk

When they got to Jimin's house

"W-WOW T-This is his HOUSE!!!????" You asked yourself while examinating.

Jimin was chuckling a bit because he saw your face expression after you by accidentally gasped when you came out of the car. 

He walked me over to the house and I was completely shocked and extremely quiet when I saw 6 people starring at me.

Taehyung POV

I got a text from Jimin, saying he would bring someone over, and she would be staying with us but he wasn't sure for how long. I told the others and we went to the door to greet the girl but then I could understand how Jungkook became Jungshook.  Jungkook knew Y/n when she was 7 - 16 years old but then he decided to join Jimin, then he asked me to join as well.

When I saw Y/n I kept starring and I was incredibly confused. The only person who knew her was Jungkook, I didn't tell anyone else about her, exept that I had a sister.

"How could Jimin know her?" I asked myself.

JM: Everyone! Meet Kim Y/n!

Tae: Y-Y/n?

Y/n: Um - Hi. J-Jungkoook????

Jk: Yeah h-hi

JN, Sg, JH and Rm: How the hell do you know this girl!??

JM & Tae: It's a long s-story! *We said quickly so that we don't have to talk at the moment*

But I was still looking at Jimin because I don't know how he already has a story to tell about Y/n.

Y/n POV

I was accompanied by Taehyung to my new room. 

Y/n: T-Taehyung?

Tae: Yes?

Y/n: W-Why are you with th-that JERK

Tae: H-He is my boss and Jungkook joined when you were 16 that's why he left but then I was living a horrible life with our parents and well, Jungkook asked if I wanted to join. Look I'm s-sorry for leaving you. 

Y/n: I-It's ok

Tae: H-how does Jimin know you??

Y/n: I honestly don't know

Tae: We will talk later downstairs. Go get changed and freshen up.

Y/n: Ok, but I have one last question.

Tae: Sure. what is it?

Y/n: Why does he act like a boss in public but not here? I imidiately saw his attitude change from proffesional to a fun attitude.

Tae: That's because he isn't the oldest but he likes being himself after a while. 

After that he left and I went to go get changed and went to take a shower.

Jungkook POV

JK: T-Taehyung, you seem a bit off ever since Y/n came

Tae: I guess it's because I don't know how Jimin Knows her, and its been a long time, also because I left her and I didn't tell anything.

JK: Which room did Y/n have? We only have 7 not 8.

Tae: I asked Jimin and he said His room

JK: ooOOh Okay

Tae: Don't tell me your going to start teasing Jimin

JK: Mmm..Sorry but I would have to lie to say that I won't be teasing him.

Y/n POV: Time skip.... Diner..

Jin made diner and we all ate. Then we decided to sit in the living room to talk about Jimin, Tae, Jungkook and, Y/n. Based on how we all know each other and why something seemed off with Y/n and Tae.

RM: So Taehyung you talk first tell us everything about all of you

Tae: So Jungkook and I are really close friends (VKook), and he left and joined you guys around three years ago. He then asked me to join the mafia. I agreed because being with my parents was like hell. And I-

JH: Just tell us about Y/n.

Tae: U-umm,......S-She's m-my sister *he said while looking down*

RM, JH, SG: W-WHAT?!? SHE'S WAY TOO DAMN GOOD TO BE YOUR SISTER

Tae: I-It's true she is. But she kind of has two different sides..

JN: Ok we believe you. Y/n your turn.

Y/n: U-Um... So Jungkook and I were friends and he left when I was 16 and Tae left when I was 18 years old.  

RM: Tell us what happened with Jimin, how your here, what did you witness when he was around you and what he told you.

Y/n: He told me that he only kept coming to my part time job at a café daily for like 8 months now and he said it's because he knew Taehyung wanted me to be safe. Then He said that my parents sold me to him since my parents had a lot of money to pay to Jimin. Then he basically said he killed them, and lastly he said that Taehyung will explain why Jimin killed my parents. Oh and Jimin also said he wanted me to be his and only with Tae's permiss-

Jimin: Um Uh y-yeah I think she forgot what I said at that part. *He said, while covering my mouth with his hand*

Tae: LET HER SPEAK

Jimin quickly removed his hand over my mouth

Y/n: I think he said he liked me but I don't really know him, and that he wanted only your permission not mine!

Jimin was blushing a bit because he was shy 

Tae: Um I don't know, it's been a while Y/n, so maybe not now but when I get used to seeing you okay?

Y/n: Okay

Tae: So Jimin, you wanted me to tell her why I asked a favor of you to kill my parent?

Jimin: Y-Yes

Tae: Alright, so It's because I knew how Y/n was living and she was mistreated by our parents, I knew they had a debt and it was hard. But then I started to think, maybe it would be okay if Y/n could live with us. And I was surprised when I saw her like 3 hours ago because Jimin never told me about this.

Y/n: Oh okay thanks for caring *I said with a smile*

JK: SOooo *Smirking 😏*

JH, SG, RM, JN: WHY ARE YOU SMIRKING?!?

JK: Chill, Isn't it obvious? We have one or Maybe two Love birds in this house now! *He said while looking at me and Jimin*

Y/n: Wh-what no were not!

JK: If you say so *😉*

______________________________________________________________________________