Kyoya watched her retreating back, wondering why she was still hung up on him. He knew she was very intelligent and knew he didn’t harbor feelings for her. The fact she was still upset over him confused him. Although he did admit it was nice having someone care for him, watching over him even though he had servants for that. He knew that out of anyone, he could tell her anything about work and even himself and she would understand.

                She curled up that night in her bed, hugging herself. She was still determined to win him over but she was slowly starting to think that it was impossible. She’d just have to give up eventually. She figured that if she couldn’t tell him or at least win him over just a little tomorrow…she’d either wait until the bump was visible or just leave. He’d probably appreciate that more than her sticking around to bug him.

XXXX

                That next night, he escorted her around with her on his arm. Her face was bright, hair done up and glossy. She wore a floor length evening gown, a little loose as to not draw any attention to her belly. Of course the bump was only slight but she didn’t want someone to bring it up when Kyoya didn’t know. He was quick to catch on to things if he actually paid attention to it. She spent the night chatting with other wives of important businessmen, knowing it would please Kyoya. She had been working on trying to make Kyoya’s business deals a bit more effective if she was friends with the wives, making them push their husbands to agree.

                “Soka-chan!” She heard a boyish voice say before she was enveloped in a hug. She turned and lightly pushed the person off of her, chuckling.

                “Hello Hunny-chan. My you’ve gotten taller,” she said, able to look him in the eyes. He was older than her but he had seemed to hit his growth spurts late. Although he still seemed to have that boyish attitude and looks. He hadn’t found a wife yet but girls still were all over him.

                She looked over his shoulder and saw Takashi approaching them with a small smile. He ruffled Hunny’s hair and bowed his head slightly toward Hisoka. She smiled at the two of them, glad they were here. “It’s been too long. Are the others here yet?”

                Takashi nodded once and turned, looking behind him. Tamaki was talking with Kyoya and Haruhi was making her way over to them. As soon as she opened to mouth to say hello, Hikaru and Kaoru wrapped one arm around her shoulders. “Long time no see,” they spoke in unison, sly grins plastered on their faces.

                “Hello,” Hisoka said, smiling brightly. She really did miss spending time with them but she didn’t want to miss the chance of winning Kyoya over. She embraced Haruhi with a hug, who was attempting to get the twins to let go of her.

                “Group hug!” Hunny said happily and giggled as he hugged them. The twins shrugged and let go when Hunny let go.

                “So have you told him?” Haruhi asked in a low voice as she let go of Hisoka. She meant it only for Hisoka to hear but the Host Club was unusually good at hearing potential secrets and gossip.

The twins raised their eyebrows and put one arm around Hisoka. Hunny turned and faced Hisoka with wide eyes, hugging his stuffed bunny, Usa-chan, close to him. Takashi folded his arms, letting out a small grunt, his way of wanting to know what exactly was going on. She blushed slightly and looked down.

                “It’s nothing you guys…and I tried but he hasn’t been in a good mood. I figure I’ll tell him tonight while he’s still pleasant to talk with,” she answered, fidgeting. Haruhi frowned, folding her arms.