Chapter 1: The Aftermath

The following chapter is the after events of Season 2 Episode 6 "Liberation"

xox

"Are we really one to judge in this greyscale world?"

Nanno raises both of her hands as she stretches her head, a satisfied expression plastered in her face. She looks down, staring both at her hands only to realize the world around her is still grey.

"What should we do next?" Mie asked with confusion evident in her facial features. Nanno leans forward, handing the key to Mie by placing it on her palm.

"It's up to you, to everyone." Mie nods, giving Nanno a relieved and thankful expression before joyfully joining the others. The huge gate slowly opens, the freedom they've been wanting to achive finally happened.

The three versions of Nanno stood beside her. Watching as the students joyfully gain their freedom.

Things will be interesting...

A small smirk stretches its way to her cheek. It will get interesting. It seems there are things that are meant to be untouched. What happened to this school couldn't be changed despite the outcome. But its a win-win situation right?

The students have the freedom they've been yearning to explore the outside without the shackles of ancient rules of a prison this school represented and the pathetic superiors are trapped to the very hell they created with the annoying nuisance who almost disrupted her plan.

If there's one thing to know about Nanno,

No one messes with her.

She glance back, hearing the shrieks of pain and fear from the room of repentance, knowing Yuri's fate- well, punishment upon rebelling against her is beginning.

"You sure she'll learn her lesson, Nanno?" The green ribbons confided around the twintails indicated her appearance. Green Ribbon Nanno eyes her with doubt. "She seem to be persistent.

"You know she'll escape, alive... unharmed." Lipstick Nanno said with the purple haired one whose tongue decapitated standing beside nods in agreement causing Nanno to cross her arm, playing with her hair.

"Hmm, it's the first one," Nanno smirks. "But we both know it won't stop her from trying to spoil our mission."

"But Nanno, a human like us..." Green Ribbon Nanno looks at her with a frown. "Isn't that dangerous? A bit not good?"

"She isn't exactly like us," Lipstick Nanno said, walking near to pat Green Ribbon Nanno. "She only had our blood which gives her regenerative powers..."

"No cloning thing?"

Nanno chuckles, leaning forward to poke Green Ribbon Nanno in the nose with a smirk. "You're being funny." Green Ribbon Nanno flinches a bit. "If there's one thing we have in common, we never do things a tad too far."

"This is what you are trying to work on, right?" Lipstick Nanno intervenes with the purpled haired one listening intently. "The one-"

Nanno leans forward, her finger shushing Lipstick Nanno as Green Ribbon and Purple Nanno stare at the two in confusion.

"Things will be interesting..." Nanno smirks, leaning back. "As I said, Yuri isn't as stupid as we think she is. But either..."

"She is." Green Ribbon Nanno giggles with Purple Nanno creating giggling noises- joining along.

Lipstick Nanno stares at Nanno whose eyeing the red and blue lines in the sky. The grey world slowly dissapearing, colors bloom as it fill the environment around her.

The wind began to grew. The shaking of the trees indicated a new mission.