Substitute Art Teacher And Hungry

Joshua: Where is Mrs. Harris?

SkittishReflections: She's not here, today. I am filling in for her. She wants you all to finish your drawings. You have until Friday.

Mary: Darn. *tries to finish her drawing*

SkittishReflections: *stomach growling* Darn! You guys know what's for lunch, today?

Melissa: Calzones.

SkittishReflections: Yummy! I am gonna get a carton of chocolate milk with my food!

Time skip......

SkittishReflections: *in the cafeteria, gets her lunch tray with calzones, and a carton of chocolate milk* Time for me to go to the teacher's lounge! *enters the teacher's lounge, sits down, and eats* Delicious!

Mary: *in line getting her food* I love calzones!

Melissa: Ditto! *in line getting her food*

Joshua: *gets his food, and a carton of white milk, and sits down and eats*

Mary: *gets her food and a carton of chocolate milk and sits down with Joshua and eats*

Melissa: *gets her food and a carton of white milk, and sits down with Joshua and Mary and eats*

This story was written on Tuesday, May 11th, 2021.

A/N Not all cafeteria food is nasty! Calzones are the best! SkittishReflections substituted Mrs. Harris's art class! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.