Kicking Bullying To The Curb

Nathan: Can I be completely honest with you?

Me: About what?

Nathan: Your writing is awful! You write like a 12 year old! How can you call yourself a writer? You lack talent and creativity! And, since when, does an autistic person write? Can you answer me that?

Me: I don't have to answer that. You never even read my stories. So what, if I am autistic? There are a lot of autistic writers. I'm not the only one, you know.

Nathan: And, nobody cares about your birthday coming up.

Me: Well, nobody cares about your negativity.

Nathan: You are a waste of space.

Me: You're a waste of my time. If you'll excuse me, I have stories to write. Thanks. *walks away, ignoring Nathan*

Nathan: This conversation isn't over, Damien! We'll finish this, later!

miyakomigoto11: Dude, shut the heck up! Leave him alone!

Kitty_Slave_: Babe, I liked the way you handled that!

Iwannabeawriter12345: You didn't let Nathan tear you down! I got my eye on him, if he wants to mess with you!

SkittishReflections: Sweetie, you did really well! You showed Nathan, that weren't gonna stoop to his level! He doesn't get to have the last word! That's what makes you a cool dude!

Me: Thanks, babes!

Iwannabeawriter12345: Don't mention it! We love you, babe! You're a cool dude! Always!

This story was written on Saturday, May 8th, 2021.

A/N I don't let bullies like Nathan have the last word! He loses, I win! And, there won't be a round 2! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.