Emma Apologizes To Me

Emma: Damien, I want to apologize for what I did earlier. I didn't mean to trigger you.

Me: It's okay.

Emma: From now on, I'll watch what I say. Forgive me?

Me: Yes, I forgive you.

Emma: Great! That's a weight off my shoulders! I hope my friends at school can forgive me, too. They're kinda mad at me.

Me: I am sure they will. When you see them tomorrow, apologize, and they will forgive you.

Emma: Okay.

SkittishReflections: Why don't you go fishing? It may not be an ideal day, but just to distract yourself.

Emma: Okay! *puts on her shiny, black knee high boots, with no socks, and zips them up* Now, to get my fishing pole and bait! *gets her fishing pole, opens the fridge, and gets out some leftover meatballs from yesterday's dinner* Later, buds! *leaves the apartment to go fishing*

SkittishReflections: Those boots never go out of style! Suits her nicely!

Me: I agree!

Emma: *out at Butternut Hollow, and wades deep into the water with her boots, getting her feet wet, but is used to it* Let's see if I can catch an even bigger fish this time!

This story was written on Tuesday, May 4th, 2021. (Star Wars Day)

A/N All is forgiven! When someone realises their mistake, they own up to it. That's the moral of this story! And, Emma's friends at school will forgive her as well! Now, she is fishing as a distraction! ❤✨ Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.