No... I can't think like that. I have to stay calm and think rationally. 

I took a deep breath and tried my best to ignore thoughts of the worst case scenario. 

What's something that would hold her back? The shinigami? No they know how much she cares for her studies so they wouldn't jeopardize that.  But what was it? 

Not being able to put it together, I decided to give her a call. 

Brrrr Brrrr  Brrrr* 

The phone rung and rung as my foot bounced up and down out of my being anxious. 

You have reached the voicemail box of-

I hung up and redialed. 

You have reached the-

Again?! Shit where are you Y/n?! 

I called one last time. 

You have rea-

I hung up before the voicemail could finish. I didn't want to hear that again. I didn't need a reminder. My eyes widened, in worry as my leg continued to bounce.

Where is she? 

Is she okay? 

Where is she? 

Did someone get a hold of her? 

Where is she? 

Is she hurt?

Where is she? 

Where is she? 

Where is she? 

 My thoughts wouldn't stop flowing throughout my head. I couldn't quiet them. And they only made the situation worse.  I couldn't think straight. I lost my appetite. All I could think of was Y/n and where she could possibly be at. 

If I reported her missing no one would care because it hasn't been 24 hours yet, so that would be pointless. 

The bell rung, signaling that lunch ended. I had to get to class but I wasn't even worried about that. I need to know where my girlfriend is.

After debating with myself for a minute, I decided to text her to see if she  overslept or something. If I can at least get a text from her, I'll be able to relax.

Wife Material🤍

Hey, Y/n I need you to
tell me if your okay.

I waited a bit as I walked to class. As soon as I was seated, I snuck out my phone to check if she responded.

Nothing.

I'll text her again, maybe she didn't hear the notification.

Wife Material🤍

Hey, Y/n I need you to
tell me if your okay.
Delivered.

You didn't show up today,
I'm getting worried.
Delivered.

I need you to respond
I'm going crazy
worrying about you.
Delivered.

Please be okay, Y/n.
I'm going to your house rn
so just wait for me okay?
Delivered.

I kept texting her but never got a response, and it only made me worry more. Soon it got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore.