Part 20

Wife 💛
(Jennie x Lisa)

Hi, wife.

I bought another set of clothes for Leo and Luca.

Then I brought Lily, Louis and Lego to the Vet for monthly injection.

They've been doing well and they love playing with Kuma. That dog always barks when he's looking at your picture.

I bet he misses you so much just like I do.

Your cats miss you, baby.

And I miss you so bad, too.

It's been a month, Lisa.

It's been a month since I last saw you. It's been a month since I realized how stupid I am for hurting you. For hurting the person I love the most.

I'm sorry..

I'm truly sorry, hon.

I know I've been saying sorry for the past month, but I will never stop apologizing until you forgive me, hon.

Our friends have been telling me to stop because you'll never come back to me anymore.

But I refused to believe them. I don't want to believe them.

Because I know, one day, you'll come home to me. You'll accept me again. We will be happy again.

And once it happens, I'll just laugh at their negative asses for doubting us. For doubting our endless love.

And whenever I'm telling them that I'm waiting for you and will always wait for you. They'll tell me to stop because you'll never come home again. That it will be impossible for you to come home again.

Because a dead person can never return to her human life again.

But no, I will still wait. No matter how long it takes, no matter what time it is.

I will come for you, Lisa.

I will wait for you to come back to me.

To hear my explanation. To know my side.

I've been telling you the reason, right? Whenever I'm visiting you, I always made sure I explained everything so you won't be mad anymore.

Speaking of which, Jisoo told me that your tomb is a bit dirty. So I asked your fellow top squad to clean it tomorrow.

Of course, I'll come with them. You want to see me, too, right?

Because I'm dying to see you again, Lisa.