Part 18

J 💕
(Lisa x Jennie)

Hon

Lisa, where are you

Answer my calls, please

Lisa come on

Damn it, Lisa! Get back in here now!

The squad are back here. Why didn't you come back with them?

Fucking answer my call, Lalisa!

Don't be mad, come on.

You know Dad's here and it's his birthday. I can't ruin his mood by disobeying him. You know that, right?

Even you know it will hurt me?

Because I know you will understand it, hon. Come back now, please

Understand what? That my wife kissed her first love and supposed to be husband in front of thousands of people and in the presence of her own wife?

Don't be like this, come on, Lisa

You didn't even bother to push him or even just told him not to do it because your fucking wife is there, watching!

Because I don't want Dad to get mad, Lis. It's his birthday and all of his friends are here. Mapapahiya siya if I didn't do it.

So it's okay for you na mapahiya ako instead of your father?

No, baby, it's not like that.

Oh, right. Why did I forget it? It's always happening naman every year of his birthday. He will ignore me, together with your entire relatives, but instead, he will put you and that guy together na parang kayo yung kinasal at hindi tayo even if he wasn't around.

You never complained, though. Not even once.

Lisa, honey, get back here please and then we'll talk, baby.

I don't want the possible end of this conversation. Get back, honey, please

Or I'll come to you, yeah, that's better. I'll just come to wherever you are and then we'll talk.

Nah, your beloved father will look for you. Just stay there and continue entertaining your lover.

I am not cheating, Lisa! He's not my lover and he will never be!

Really? That clearly explains how you always messaged him, meeting him during or after your work in some places you don't allow me to go.

He's even calling you every midnight. God knows how happy and smiley you are when you're talking to him. But when it comes to me, you're always cold.  You're always talking to me like I'm just your slave not your wife

That wasn't true

Where are you? Please, tell me, hon. I'll pick you up and we'll talk, baby.

I don't want us to talk this way. I can't comfort you right, you know how much I suck at this. Come on, Lisa.

Nah, you're absolutely sweet and caring when it comes to him. You suck at this? Maybe, because you're talking to me and not to him.

Stop, please. You're just mad, jealous even. We're okay, hon. I love you, yeah?

You love me? Since when? Coz I literally don't feel it.

You only say you love me when you need me to do something. You only say you love me when I pleasure you. You only say you love me when our friends are around.

You only acted jealous and possessive when our friends are around.

That's not true, I love you, Lisa. I'm married to you!

That's the point, Jennie! You only married me because Jongin left you before. You know how much I love you and you took it for granted.

You wanted to show him how much of a lost you are, so you wanted to make him jealous and realized that he shouldn't left you in the first place. That's why you married me.

Your plan was to make our so-called marriage last for five years. That's how you approximated Jongin's come back. But since he came back earlier than expected, you're planning on slowly but surely divorcing me, aren't you? Since the original plan was five years, you make it short to three years which was the years of our so-called marriage.

And guess what? Your plan worked! Congratulations.

Stop it, Lisa, please. You're just mad, I know. You're just jealous, honey, we'll talk, yeah? Tell me where you are, please.

Don't waste your sweats on me. You're guilty, it shows. Stop pretending that you care about me. The show's over, Jennie. He finally returned to get you back.

And I know how happy you are because the love of your life finally came back to get you. That's so sweet, isn't it? And I never planned to steal your happiness.

Your father and relatives must be so happy when he came back.

STOP IT

Nah, just like what you said last night when you're having a secret phone call with him, I will never replace him in your heart. I'm just someone stupid who's willing to do anything you want without complaining, that's true though.

I can explain, Lisa. Please, answer my call, honey.

I'm done pretending that I don't know anything. I'm done pretending that it didn't hurt me at all because I love you.

You want to divorce me? Then do it. I already prepared myself for this anyway.

No! I will never divorce you! We will never get that fucking divorce thing!

I should probably thank your father for showing that he never accepted me. Because of that, I concluded those things that's been bugging me for years.

Stop it! I don't care about him anymore, I swear, hon. My heart belongs to you, only to you. Please, believe me, honey.

Lisa, please. Let's talk, tell me your location, I'll come to you, please.

I'm worried, Lisa. Damn it!

Answer my gaddamn call, Lisa!

ANSWER YOUR FUCKING PHONE PLEASE

Nah, I'm done.

We're done.