Part 13

*AT THE UDS COMMUNITY HALL*

"Sigurado ba kayong hindi tayo hahanapin ng mga asawa natin ha?" Lisa asked while roaming her eyes around the huge luxurious hall.

"Why are you so nervous, Lis? Calm down! Saglit lang naman tayo rito. After the meeting, uuwi na rin tayo agad." Jeongyeon said while patting Lisa's back.

"I don't know, Bud. But I feel so nervous right now. Feeling ko may hindi magandang mangyayare." Lisa spoke almost stuttering.

"Pfft. Don't be too coward, Lisa! We got you. Saglit na meeting lang daw to then, off we go." Dahyun said as she approached the two.

"You know what, I kinda understand Captain." Seulgi suddenly uttered nervously.

"What do you mean?" Jisoo asked as she got near them after closing the main door.

"Me too. Lia would definitely look for me in a couple of minutes so we gotta fucking hurry." Ryujin commented and the rest nodded understandingly.

"Chill, guys. We texted them naman some believable alibis so we're all good." Dahyun remarked.

"Remember the last time we sneak out? Lisa felt the same thing then when we got home, our scary fucking wives were looking for us!" Seulgi exaggeratedly spoke.

"And the fact that we even lied to them! Oh my god, pray for our safety!" Ryujin closed her eyes and formed her hands into a praying form.

"Pfft. Don't worry too much, guys. I got you all." Jisoo said with a smirk.

"And Jisoo said the same thing, the fuck." Jeongyeon replied, starting to feel nervous as well as she was imagining Nayeon's loud voice and scary face when mad.

"Bud, you won't be any help for me dahil takot ka rin naman sa kapatid mo." Lisa replied, rolling her eyes before smacking Jisoo's head.

Seulgi, Dahyun, Ryujin and Jeongyeon laughed loudly earning a surprise look from the other members of UDS Community.

They all smiled and greeted one another pero never silang lumapit kahit kanino. Our six protagonists are all too afraid of their wives and girlfriend. Takot na madikit kahit kanino dahil isang mahabang paliwanagan nanaman pag nahuli sila.

"Great! Our volleyball team is finally here!" The Vice President of UDS Community happily screamed out.

The six girls went in front, their designated seats as the representatives of the volleyball team, behind them was all the members of UDS Community and on the other side was the basketball team, which was formed with male members.

"Good day, Vice President." The six girls greeted with a smile on their faces.

"Good day, too, handsome ladies. You can rest for a while as we wait for our president to come." The Vice President kindly excused herself and went on the stage again.

"Ay, anobayan! Akala ko naman nandito na si President." Ryujin said in dismay that earned a smack on her head from Jisoo.

"Gago ka! Bakit hinahanap mo si President?! Sumbong kaya kita sa kapatid ko?!" Jisoo warned.

"Tangina mo talaga! Malamang hahanapin ko dahil hindi magsisimula ang meeting na to kung wala siya." Ryujin reasoned out.

"Sus. Palusot pa." Dahyun teased.

"Hoy, Captain! Huminga ka nga. Kabado ka naman masyado." Jeongyeon noticed that Lisa wasn't paying attention to anyone around her. It seems like her mind was in somewhere else.

Probably, thinking about her wife.

"Tangina niyo talaga. Bakit ba kasi natin inawan cellphones natin eh. Edi sana pwede akong mag-message kay Jennie." Lisa said panickedly.

"Captain, tanga ka ba? Tumakas nga lang tayo tapos magpapaalam ka? Hibang ang pota." Seulgi commented, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Kalma ka lang, Lisa. Hindi tayo mahuhuli, promise." Jisoo said again to calm Lisa but it didn't work.

Because they know how unlucky Jisoo is when it comes to promising.

"Uy, Uy, Uy! Nandyan na si Pres!" Ryujin yelled in whisper excitedly.

The president of UDS Community arrived, elegantly walking while smiling to all the members of her community. But her smile grew wider when she saw the six girls sitting on their respective seats.

"Hi, President!" Ryujin was the first one to greet the president.

The president chuckled adorably. "Good morning, girls." She greeted them but her eyes were fixed to Lisa alone.

However, Lisa wasn't paying attention so Seulgi and Jeongyeon, since they were sitting on Lisa's both sides, elbowed her. That's when she noticed the president's presence.

"Oh, good morning, Pres." Lisa greeted with a shy smile.

Jisoo, Ryujin and Dahyun, who were sitting in front of the standing Pres, cooed when they saw how the blush formed on her cheeks.

When the president excused herself to finally start the meeting, Ryujin tapped Lisa's shoulder.

"Tangina naman, Captain. Yung kagwapuhan mo hanggang kay President abot." Ryujin teased.

"Gago, pulang pula yung mukha ni President ngumiti lang si Lisa??" Dahyun teased her as well.

"Pota, Lisa. Hindi ko alam kung matutuwa ba ako o matatakot para sayo." Jisoo laughed as she teases Lisa. "Pag ito nalaman ni Jennie, banned ka na sa pag punta rito." Jisoo added.

"Baka kahit pag labas ng bahay, hindi na payagan ni Jennie eh." Jeongyeon said.

"Don't worry, Captain. Dadalawin ka nalang namin pero hanggang doon lang kami sa bintana." Seulgi teased too.

"Mga yawa kayo, parang awa niyo na. Wag niyo sasabihin kay Jennie to. Damay damay na to pag nagkataon." Lisa said, half blackmailing them.