Part 19

Only A Goddess Is Allowed

Irene:
Have you found her?

Rosé:
Not yet, Jisoo and the rest of the top squad have been searching for a possible place where Lisa usually goes. But they find nothing.

Sana:
I tried to contact Lisa's parents but she wasn't in there house, too.

Nayeon:
How's Jennie?

Lia:
She's been crying and blaming herself. I never saw her like this. It makes me want to cry, too. 🥺

Rosé:
And I can't believe Jennie has been cheating on Lisa for the past three years wtf

Sana:
Three years were too long to keep a secret like that. So, it only means that Lisa has been enduring the pain all alone for the past three years? Oh my god.

Nayeon:
I can't blame Lisa for walking out. She's been through a lot without us knowing.

Irene:
Seulgi said, Lisa is a master when it comes to pretending. Even the five of them never noticed anything.

Sana:
That's because Lisa was always smiling and always happy. She never showed her weak side to anyone.

Lia:
I really feel bad for Lisa but I don't want to put all the hate to my sister. I know she has her reasons.

Irene:
But still, cheating is a big crime, baby girl

Rosé:
Cheating is a choice. That's all I know.

Lia:
What are we going to do now? Ate Jennie shuts everyone away even our parents.

Irene:
What is she doing now?

Lia:
She's blaming Daddy and she's throwing everything away in her room. Which were all my belongings since I am using her room what the hell

Nayeon:
We'll help you comfort her when your mom allowed us to enter her room. and just ask your mom to buy you a new ones.

Rosé:
Just stay beside her, baby girl. Jisoo is so worried, too. She can't focus well on whether she'll look for Lisa or she'll come home to her sister.

Sana:
Dahyun told me that Jisoo is mad, too. No, not mad, but disappointed.

Irene:
She even covered Jennie's ass awhile ago when Jeongyeon and Seulgi accused her for cheating.

Nayeon:
Which came true, the fuck

Lia:
Oh god, mga Ate!

Rosé:
What happened??

Irene:
OMG WHAT

Nayeon:
IS JENNIE OKAY??

Sana:
TELL US NOW WTF

Lia:
Ate Jennie wants to go out and look for Lisa herself. Mom and Dad refrained her but she just ended up pushing both of them away then she runs fast! Please, stop her!

Irene:
Oh, I can see her running down the stairs!

Nayeon:
Let's go and stop her!

Sana:
Oh shit, nasira yung heels ko tangina naman

Rosé:
I'll tell Dahyun to buy you a new one! Just fucking run and get Jennie!