Roadtrip 2 (Sam)- SMUT

You walked into the cafe, hand in hand and looking in awe at your newly acquired girlfriend.
You had been on the road for a few days now, both feeling way more freedom and love you had ever felt before. Sam was squeezing your hand every so often, meandering through the crowd to get a table.
The easy contact has been positively thrilling, and the sex was... you couldn't put it into words at how incredible that all felt.
When you finally sat down, your eyes scanned over Sam's beautiful face before zoning in on the obvious hickey you placed on her neck last night. You licked your lips at the still there feel of her tan skin in between your mouth.
'Hey. Cut that out.' Sam's voice forced you out of the trance and you looked up to see slightly darker brown eyes than usual.
'Cut what out?' You croaked, your mouth having gone dry at the sight of the bruise that was your fault.
'If you keep doing that, I won't be able to wait for the next hotel.'
'To do what babe?' Your insides heated up as her eyebrow rose.
'You know what? Come on we're going.' She stood back up and pulled you with her, taking you back through the cafe and to the car.
'Sam Aries, are you really making us skip the schedule so I can fuck you quicker?' You grinned when she blushed but held eye contact.
'No, I'm adding something into the schedule.' She said, climbing over to the back seats and pulling the makeshift blinds you had over the windows.
'Sam what-'
'(y/n) we have had to suffer through years of sexual tension I will not survive a few more hours of it. So come back here and straddle my face.' Sam said with a shrug, lying down on the chairs that were thankfully pushed back.
You never scrambled anywhere faster than the back of your car, leaning over Sam and watching her eyes darken slightly.
'You asked for it.' You whispered, leaning down and capturing her mouth with yours, pushing your head further down to add pressure into her mouth as you traced her lips with your tongue.
Your tongue entering her mouth was met with a moan that sent heat straight to your core.
'Mmh fuck.' She whimpered and you let a hand trail up her side and back down to the hem of her shirt.
'Can I...?'
'Yes. God yes.' She whispered.
You broke the kiss to gently lift her top over her head. She had already unclamped her bra before you met her eyes again and you giggled softly when you looked down to find her bare breasts.
'Eager are we?'
'Shut up you know I am.' Sam grumbled, not so grumpy a second later when you dipped your head down and took a nipple into your mouth, sucking and licking at it as she squirmed underneath you.
When she started rolling her hips up into yours, you let go and she whined.
'What do you want Sam?' You husked, eyes raking over her heaving chest, now littered with small bites.
'You.' She moaned, taking her own nipple in her hand and rolling it.
'Ah ah ah. Did I tell you you could touch?'
'No. Sorry.' She looked in pain as she took her hand away.
'Be more specific Sam. What do you want me to do to you love?' You murmured, kissing her before she could answer.
5 minutes later, she was panting as she repeatedly pushed her hips into yours, trying to kiss you at the same time but resulting in simply breathing into your mouth.
'Tell me Sam.' You said.
'Touch me.' Sam whimpered.
You unzipped her jeans in a hurry, shoving your hand into them and quickly starting a rhythm of quick circles on her clit.
'Oh god.' Sam moaned.
The angle was awkward and your hand was hurting due to the rubbing of her jeans, but it was worth it to hear her cries increase.
'Keep going. Don't stop. Dontstop. Oh god.' Sam groaned out into your shoulder, her hips rolling to meet your fast movements.
You stopped to press your fingers firmly and flatly onto her bundle of nerves, flicking her nipple with your tongue as she stilled, a silent scream on her mouth.
She shook as she sloppily rode her orgasm out on your once again moving fingers.
You gave one last gentle bite to her nipple before trailing your tongue back to her mouth.
'Mhm.' She mumbled into the kiss.
'How was that?' You pulled back, forehead against hers.
'Good.'
'Only good?' You smirked when she smacked your arm.
'You know how good you are at that.' She mumbled.
You felt her fingers tugging slightly at your t-shirt.
'You what this off?' You asked.
'Yeah please.'
'Okay.'
You stripped down to your jeans, much like her but yours were still done up.
'Take them off too. I want you to sit on my face.' Sam said matter of factly.
'Fuck me Sam.' You groaned as the arousal soaked your pants.
'That's my intention.'
You quickly slipped out of your jeans and pants and shuffled over so that your centre was lined up with her mouth.
'Fuck you're so wet.' She muttered.
'That's what you do to me.' You were cut off by her tongue quickly sliding through your folds in one smooth motion.
You shuddered as that same tongue dipped into your entrance before going up to your clit.
She sucked hard and you were instantly rolling your hips to meet her fast tongue movements, feeling yourself reach the edge at rocket speed.
A few minutes of that lead you to an intense orgasm, leaving you gulping in air and collapsing into her body.
'Good?'
'Definitely.' You replied.
'Want to get back on the road?' She whispered into your hair.
'Yeah. Just give me a minute to recover.'
Her laughter that followed was your favourite sound.

I decided to make this story into a three shot. Next one will be telling Ruby!