{thirty}

{in which: it comes to
an end}

***

They were sunk back in to a bit more of an enjoyable reality as they sung and danced to the songs that blasted on the radio as they approached UCLA. Not that they wanted to be there, just having each other around was more enjoyable. "We are back," alex beamed with optimism as he looked at the crowded grounds as reagan just shook her head and got out
of the car.

"One day you might be excited to come back here and i'm gonna ignore you as well," alex grabbed his stuff from the seat and hastily unbuckled his seatbelt while also trying to scold reagan who only laughed at him and opened his door for him. "I'll never be excited to come back here," she sighed, watching as alex got up from the car still standing inches taller then reagan as she grabbed his hand.

The two of them were cheesy, not the type where you're too busy being stuck on each other that you ignore the world, but the kind of love that you don't wanna admit you want because you think you'd get made fun of. But they were content with each other, i mean obviously they were so alike in certain aspects.

"I like holding your hand," alex mumbled, his thumb caressing the outskirts of her hand as they approached the main halls ignoring the obnoxious students and groggy teachers. Reagan squeezed his hand in a response causing the boy to smile.

The approached the lecture hall they were both supposed to be in. The lecture seemed to have already started, the two of them walked in and rushed to there seat. "Welcome Alex and Reagan," he looked up at the two of them, noticing the clutched hands his eyes widened.

"Good morning," reagan smiled, and pulled her hand away to focus on the board. Alex frowned but then started to aimlessly doodle on his notebook.

The class went by faster then either of them had realized when they both tuned back in to heading the professor bid his farewells for the morning.

"Have a good day every one!" the professor cheered, "Reagan and Alex come here," the professor wavered over for them to come, they abided and headed towards him. "So when I suggested Miss.Ramirez be your tutor," he shuffled through his things and packing them into his small backpack, "didn't realize you liked her, no wonder you were mad," the professor teased looking up at the
two of them.

"Holy shit, that's like the whole reason we became friends," alex reminisced as if it were years ago. "And now you two are?" the professor asked, throwing his back on. "We are together sir," reagan responded the professor laughing.

"Cant say i'm shocked, you two are very similar from what I've seen, congratulations," he began to walk out the lecture hall bidding them both of a small goodbye. "My life has changed so much since that one day," reagan said in a small state of shock as she realized it all.

Alex grabbed her hand, "and i'm happy i get to be apart of it," he smiled as they walked out of the hall. The whole day feeling like a sort of day dream.

***

"Are we listening to clarity?" alex asked looking down at reagans phone as she was on aux, she looked over at him with a serious closed lip look and shook her head, "of course we are, it's fucking good," she began rocking her head to the song as alex tapped the wheel. The two of them pulling into reagans parking garage where they quickly left the car and headed up to the apartment.