{three}

{three: in which the feral boys
find out more about her}

***

"You sound like a nerd," Alex teased as he walked along side the shorter brunette. "Says the one who wears beanies inside," she looked over at him as he readjusted his beanie to cover his hair that was falling out.

"You literally answered half the questions in our last class, didn't even give anyone else a chance to speak," Alex looked over at her, as she frowned at him. "I just like politics and world power, is that such a crime," she shoved him slightly and watched as he stumbled into a crowd of people.

As he got up, he quickly apologized to the group he had fell into before looking to see Reagan laughing at him. "You are a certified bitch for that," he shoved her as he ran up behind her, watching as she began to stumble on her feet.

The impact made her fly into someone and her books fell from her arms, "i'm so sorry," she laughed as she quickly went to grab them, a hand met her book first, lookin up she met the dark blue eyes she didn't want to see.

"Oh look you came back," the boy teased, pushing his friends to get there attention. "I tripped," she replied pushing his hand off once again and grabbing her book. "Do you miss your little connor," one of the boys teased, she turned to see Alex with his head lowered.

"Fuck off," she turned her shoulder and walked away, Alex following behind her. "I really didn't mean that, I didn't even see him there," he ran up behind her placing his hand on her shoulder.

"It's not a big deal," she quickly shoved him off and walked forward. "I feel bad, I'm sorry," he quickly said, now standing at her side.

"Alex, you are quite odd," she watched as his face grew into a giddy grin.

***

"Emilia, didn't I make it clear that I really don't want to go to that party. Drinking isn't my thing, nor any of those stupid fucking kids," Emilia only scoffed as she looked over at the group Reagan was talking about.

"Just this once, i'll never ask you again. And maybe Alex will be there," she nudged her friend slightly. "It's not like that, not at all, I just met the kid let me breath," a soft laugh escaped her lips as they left the campus.

"I mean who knows, maybe he's the one," Emilia insisted. Emilia was the plain definition of a hopeless romantic, she always pictured these amazing scenarios in her head, and made it almost impossible for any of it to be real.

"He's just a kid in my lectures," Reagan looked over and to a surprise alex was sitting by himself really invested in a phone call. "Maybe he even has a girlfriend," she bobbed her head towards him, gesturing Emilia to look.

"He's got a cute smile," Emilia said aloud. "Maybe he's your love interest in this movie," Reagan laughed. "I wouldn't be mad about it," Emilia shrugged.

***

"Dude my lecture today was so fucking boring," Alex looked down at his phone at the group call. "Does lawyer lover know anything about you?" George asked.

"Well first of all she's my friend, her name is Reagan but she knows me, she knows i study law, she knows my first and last name, she knows my favorite game is minecraft, and she knows i'm hispanic. So yes I would say she knows me," Alex responded quite confidently.

"What about the millions of subscribers and the twitch account?" Dream snickered. "This is seriously the first friend i made a friend, besides that fucker nick, he's dragging me to a party with him." He shook his head clear, "But I thought being class clown was supposed to make you popular. But I don't want her to know that, not yet."

"You can't stream with us, because you are going to a party?" Sapnap asked. "I don't have a choice, I'm the designated driver, because I'm a holy child." The group grew into a fit of laughter. He looked up to see her walking towards him with Emilia by her side.

"Shit, shit, she's coming over here. Oh my god I probably looked like a loser," Alex quickly began to adjust his beanie as the boys just laughed on the phone. "Is her friend there?" Sapnap asked.

Alex simply looked down and nodded.

"Hey," the girl spoke up, an array of hellos shot from alex's phone speakers. "Guys please, shut up," he began to lower his phone, and his face was flushed with embarrassment.

"My friend, Emilia. She wants to know if you need help in any of your courses." The group on the phone broke out into laughter as Alex scolded them in his head.

He looked behind Reagan to see the girl innocently waving at him. "No, not really actually," he responded. "Well here take her number just in case," Reagan smiled down at him passing him the slip of paper.

"Well what if..." he looked down at his phone and back up at the girl. "Go on," Reagan giggled. "Nah, nevermind," he grabbed the slip of paper from her hands and looked down at it.

He looked up to her walking away, laughing with her bestfriend.

He raised the volume on his phone. "That was embarrassing," was all Karl said. "Says you, go tweet corinna or something fuck face," Karl hummed in response.

"Were you gonna ask for her number?" Dream quickly spoke up. "Yeah. Not like that, like I mean she's my friend and I do need help in classes, her friend is just a bit.. intimidating."

"What does this girl even look like?" George asked, "she's a brunette, brown eyes, she looks hispanic and..."

"Just tell me her name," Dream spoke up.

"Reagan Ramirez," Alex quickly stated. "If this is her, goodluck man," was all dream said before he sent a screenshot from her instagram.

***

FeRaL bOyS

dream

***

Alex's face dropped as he looked at the group chat. "By his expression i'm gonna assume that's her," Dream chuckled. "Dude thats literally her," he said shocked.

"Don't interact with her page at all," George quickly instructed. "Do you think we are stupid?" Sapnap asked. "Well some of us might be," Karl laughed suspiciously.

"What did you do?" Alex quickly asked. "I liked a picture, but i unliked it. It wasn't intentional," Karl quickly answered, laughing it off.

The whole calls jaw dropped. "You are so stupid," was all Alex can manage to say. "I doubt she'll see it," George quickly reassured. "Sure hope so," Alex laughed nervously.

"She's really pretty," George quickly tried to change the subject. "Yeah, I guess," Alex said as he scrolled through her instagram.

"Out of your league," Sapnap laughed.

"Fuck you," Alex muttered.

***

filler chapter pshhhh (meaning i hate this chapter so much but don't have the energy to rewrite it :P )

anyways, 400 reads already is absolutely insane, the story will get better I promise

but i only plan for this to be about 20 chapters so nothing super long :DDD