{four}

{in which: the two become
the party problem}

***

liked by emiliakiggz, and 1,789 othersreaganramirez: playboy party, the catch is i will be sober

reaganramirez: playboy party, the catch is i will be sober

loading more comments...

emiliakiggz: much love for the sober friend

shane67: hot

connorsmith: playboy

***

"What the fuck do I wear to a party?" Alex turned to face his camera in a sign of his distraught. "I left all my good clothes in mexico, I wasn't supposed to do party's," he threw his hands up in defeat.

"Jeans and a t-shirt," George stated, "I think Reagan's going too," it still made a shiver run up his spine hearing his friends talk about the girl. "How would you know?" Alex turned to his scattered array of clothes. "Karl sent her instagram picture in the chat. She's just like you, the sober crew," a short laugh followed his words.

"Ok what about this?" he turned showing a collared button up, "I can wear a white shirt underneath top with like black jeans?" he questioned looking to George. "Perfect, it's a playboy theme, gross," george scoffed almost as quackity began to laugh.

"This is gross, why am I going?" he threw his clothes into a corner. "I guess it's because you are in college," George shrugged. "I should have said I was busy," he fell onto his bed, george only laughing at him.

"Just go, stay for a few give your friend money for an uber, and tada , you may even make it back in time for the stream," george shrugged with optimism. "I just wanna sleep, school and editing is draining me," he showed off the bags under his eyes.

"Just go home after and crash if you want, you have no school tomorrow and you don't have to stream," george replied. "Bullshit, i'm gonna come back here and crash into a coma," George only stifled a laughter from the other side of the phone.

"Well anyways the time is now nine pm I have to head out george," George simply nodded as alex hung up the phone, constantly muttering things to himself.

***

"I just don't get the point of parties, I just watch you all night while standing around with a water bottle," Reagan laughed as the two got into the car. "Well maybe if you eased up on drinking, you'd have more fun," Emilia teased.

"I don't like hangovers, and I don't wanna be like my dad," her eyes rolled as she looked over at Emilia who was in a tight black dress, and had the same bunny ears. "One night wouldn't turn you into a drunk," Emilia laughed.