Trailer + Introduction + Warnings

BOOK TRAILER

*Please Don't Skip This Part*

Vas Happenin' People?!

You know how thousands of ideas come to your mind but you time and again fail to give a structure to it? Well this quite happened to me too in the past few months. However, I was lucky enough to have finally found a structure to this idea. I went on developing the story, bringing in characters and creating the world.

This is my first venture in the world of violence 😛

I know what you're thinking, the story has a pretty bland name but trust me there is a way deeper meaning to it.

'We've all got both light and
dark inside us. What matters
is the part we choose to act on.
That's who we really are'

Hell yeah! I quoted Sirius Black. The story has two sides of it: What if we, upon being driven by circumstances, are forced to bring out the darkness inside us? We become evil.

The story explores how many people are forced to bring out their darkness,  to survive. They end up becoming a person they hate. This is the story of good people becoming BAD, forced to meet their worst fears.

This story explores the life of Félicite Grace, the big, bad, mafia. The stone hearted queen who runs an empire. The story is about her empire, the unexpected romances that bloom in the dark garden, the pure rising above the evil and the characters exploring their dark alter-egos.

GENRE:

romance

• drama

• thriller

• violence

TRIGGER WARNING!!

• mature contest

• strong language

• sexual abuse/ rape

• drug use/ alcohol consumption

• human trafficking

• sex trafficking

• violence

• depression/ anxiety / mental health

• sadism

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Trailer Credits: @tanizzzzz She has helped me in every step of the way. Kindly give it a watch ✌️

Hope you like the story, welcome to the journey of BAD.

Love, S

PS: Thank you for not skipping my rant😛