Chapter 6: Félicite :: Rocks

(A/N: I was feeling a little down recently, hence could not update :( .
This chapter is a littllleeee cliche mainly it portrays my obsession with the song 'Girl Almighty'. Sorry in advance if it bores ya out 😬🤞)

I thought that I could trust you, nevermind
Why all the switching sides?
Where do I draw the line?
I guess I'm too naive to read the signs

~Real Friends

( By Camilla Cabello )

                                          ~Real Friends                                                      ( By Camilla Cabello )

FÉLICITE

01/01/2020

LOS ANGELES, USA

It felt so peaceful, with my hands around his neck and face buried in his chest as he carried me in his arms. We were planning to have a small party in Harry and Leila's room. Our room did not really have the condition considering the fact that the sheets needed to be changed and the vibrators needed to be removed. ( Plus they insisted )

Zee's gift to me for new year : a vibrator and lace underwear.

I honestly didn't think him to be the one having the daddy kink, but it was hot to know and call him that. So, we did get some glances from a few room service people who were passing us but do I give a fuck? The answer would be of course a no.

Zack overdid himself since he bought all of us some gifts. Mine were pretty minor in front of the gifts he bought for Harry and Leila. "You buy me clothing? And break your bank balance to give them all these?" I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek making him smirk a little. "I have spoilt you in so many other ways baby, and don't tell me you don't like 'em. Will hurt my feelings" He turned his face kissing me on my lips instead.

I scoffed. But all I wanted was him to be by my side. The past two years I had been missing a part of the security and comfort which I used to feel when Danny used to be with us. Harry is more than what I could ask for, but I had to admit; Zack completed the void.

There was something so unusual about him. So unusual.

It was hard to pin point.

As we stood in front of Harry's door we gave a small knock to it and that was enough to have Leila call out from the other side, telling us that she was almost there and would he opening the door in a minute.

I have a feeling that Leila and Harry might be into a fucking session if Harry gave in. He might even hold himself back thinking about his girlfriend. ( Not that I promote infedility, it's his choice after all. Plus Harry and Leila had a past, dark one that is ) But, I don't feel good vibes coming from this Elena girl. I don't want to judge or interfere with his love life but....she doesn't like me and I am scared she would take my only friend away from me.