Chapter 9: Harry :: Chaos

Today, I'm thinkin' about
The things that are deadly
The way I'm drinkin' you down
Like I wanna drown, like I wanna end me

~Bury a friend

( By Billie Ellish )

HARRY

1/20/2020

NEW YORK, USA

"So, you are telling me that we won't be traveling by an aeroplane?" Zee asked me as both of us stayed up, packing our things last moment. Félicite was unusually sleepy today. I knew it's nothing but her nerves acting up. She was still so against Zee visiting Rome.

She loathed the place like anything and I of all people was very well aware of that. But, however, I could see Zack was not quite aware of how much loaded his girlfriend actually was.

"A chopper, Zack. You know what that means?"

Like I had expected, his eyes went wide and lips parted in horror. Félicite doesn't like travelling in a chopper, she thought it made her more like the Horans but Siobhan insisted that the guests should be fetched with pure honour.

My arse!

Zayn remain gobsmacked for a while before waving the matter off in a jiffy. Good for him.

"You need that?" He asked me pointing to a boby printed, pink shirt. I grimaced at it. On my twentieth birthday Félicite and I had gone drunk shopping in Rome. ( Yeah, the shirt is that old ) We had brought anything and everything, that day. Though I was a very flashy guy when it came to fashion, this shirt always found its place in the depths of my closet.

Recently Félicite had been roaming around the house wearing it.

Considering that, it's been a while since I had gone back home, to New Jersey. ( I had had Elena fly over to meet Zee, and know what a beautiful person he was inside out but that was a rear thought now. ) I kind of miss home. I miss my hot neighbour. I wonder if she was still looking out of her window trying to see whether I return home at three in the morning with my girlfriend.

She was one of a kind. We talk via texts. Cecilia had been busy with her internship and still hadn't seen my texts which I had sent her two weeks prior.

"No, you can keep that," I told the shorter lad. Zee scoffed throwing it in the suitcase and zipping it. Félicite had instructed us to pack for five days. She did not want to stay in that hell hole any longer than that. I moved the ensuite washroom to brush my teeth. It was getting late and I needed to sleep in order to get up early. I am a very late riser, if that explains it.