They side hugged.

Vin:" I dont understand Ruchi, why did we act like we didn't know each other".

Ruch:" Because the minute we told our families they would start ringing wedding bells".

Vin: " so whats the problem with that ?, you dont want to marry me now".

Ruch:" dont be silly off course I do, just not right away".

Vin: " Ha okay, but Pragya Di already knows".

Ruch:" oh".

Vin:" But dont worry she won't tell everyone until we ready."

Ruch:" Are you sure Vin because I really want to complete my internship first".

Vin: " Im sure but I will mention it to her as well. Dont stress about it Little one, in the meantime better go far away from me cos your Karan Bhai looks like he wants to strangle me".

They looked towards Karan who was glaring at them, Ruchika smiled at him and walked away from Vin.

The family decided to call it a night and everyone went to their respective rooms.

While Disha and Rishabh walked back together when they reached her room they both looked around before entering her room where immediately he took her in his arms for a passionate kiss.

He cupped her face and kissed her, a moan escaped them out of breathe they parted.

Disha:" Rishabh ji, I think we need to tell everyone about us. I Dont like hiding things from my sisters".

Rishabh:" Haan we will discuss it with them in a few days sweetheart, its just that at the moment they have alot going on, I mean with the attack on Pragyaji And Bulbuls accident, lets just wait till its calmer".

Disha: " Okay if you think thats right".

Again he kissed her and they bid goodnight.

Preeran...

Karan called Preeta from the washroom...

TKL: " Babydoll, please pass me a towel".

PKL: " Bajarbattu, who goes to take a bath without a towel".

TKL: " I forgot please its on the bed".

Preeta knocked on the bathroom door, Karan opened the door and pulled her into the bathroom, she closed her eyes in fear slamming into his hard chest while his roaming hands circled her waist.

PKL: " Karan, what are you doing".

TKL: " Dumbo, romance".

PKL: " Shameless, is that anyway to pull me into the bathroom. "

In a bid to silence his shy wife, Karan pulled her under the shower with him, the spray of water immediately soaking her clothes to her, she felt his lips near her ear, his breathe fanning against her skin.  She felt her sari being removed and before long she stood flesh on flesh with her husband, he kissed her hard, the droplets of water falling over them like a cascade of rain, he nibbled at her neck, she moaned, she switched positions with him slamming his back against the showe wall and returned the favour, leaving kisses and marks on his chest, unable to control the attack of his wifes kisses, he turned of the water and they stepped out the shower, they dried each other before he picked her up and took her to the bed. Laying her down he got over her gently taking her lips softly before turning his attention to her exposed breats, he sucked and kissed and nibbled at her leaving a trail of marks behind before they covered themselves and continued loving way into the night...

Krijun...

Kritika reached her room and headed for the washroom once she had changed into her nightsuit, she noticed that her waterjug was not refilled, she went to the kitchen unable to locate the light switch she decided to take  slow steps in the dark towards the fridge she had only taken one step forward before the lights turned on afraid she quickly turned around causing her to loose balance, she shut her eyes tight, noticing she hadnt fallen she opened them to get lost in beautiful dark orbs, unable to look away from she shifted a bit the action causing her to topple grabbing Arjuns shirt she pulled him with her he rotated quickly so he would fall and she landed over him her lips grazing his cheeks, the feel of him beneath her causing her to flush red, he stuck out his hand and pushed her hair strand back behind her ear,  after being lost for a while he leaned foward and whispered

Arjun: " Ms Luthra, I know this is comfortable for you but please have some pity on my back, this floor although beautiful is still hard".

Kritka:" Haan Sorry Arjun ji" she lifted herself up then stuck out her hand to help him up. " Im really sorry, I just was startled by the light".

Arjun : " Oh do you prefer the dark then" he teased.

Kritika a little flushed: " No, I just didn't know where the switch is".

Arjun: " Its on the right side for future reference, What are you doing here so late anyway".

Kritika: " I needed water, what about you"?

Arjun: " If I tell you do you promise not to tell Di".

Kritika: Haan.

Arjun:" I came for ice cream"

Kritika: " Wow, so you afraid of your Di. Like a baby".

Arjun: " She wont let me have ice cream this late she says I will catch cold, so if you help me keep this secret, I promise I will share my stash with you".

Kritika: " You have a deal" she giggled.

Arjun removed 2 bowls and filled them wiyh  chocolate flavored ice cream which they both sat eating and chatting.

Abhigya: " Arjun, what are you doing ".

Arjun: " Huh Di, I.. huh".

Abhi giggled at his brother in law stuttering at his sister, and Pragya too laughed.

Pragya: " So Im pregnant and you sneaking into the kitchen for ice cream, anyway I hope you saved for me".

Arjun filled two more bowls of ice cream and the four of them sat around the table eating and laughing together.

After eating their ice cream they all went to bed. 

The next morning after breakfast Bulbul gathered everyone except Disha and Rishabh to discuss their plan to get Dishrub to confess their relationship. Everyone agreed to tackle it just before lunch.

When they had gathered into the living area.

Sarla: " Disha Beta, I think its time to get you married. "

Disha looked at her aunt nervously while Rishabh was shocked.

Disha: " Marriage maasi, with who".

Sarla: " I wanted to talk Siddharth, hes a nice boy and he and Pragya are good friends".

End of chapter.

Sorry I know its a short chapter. I hope you had fun reading it. Im trying not to make every chapter serious and also Im trying to give each couple a chance to grow, as well as to proceed with the storyline...

Please leave comments, criticism and opinions on how you want the characters to progress.

Thanks for reading 💞