ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

Eliora's eyes widened as she saw TIE fighters flying above them. The castle was merely ruins now and it got even more destroyed with every shot. She watched Maz's statue falling down. And this all because of Beebe. "Rey and BB8, they need you both!", Maz told Finn and Eliora. "Now, go!" Finn looked at her with widened eyes. And Eliora was still shocked at how this beautiful place could be destroyed within minutes. "We don't have a weapon!", Eliora quickly realized. "You have weapons!", Maz screamed, pointing at the lightsabers attached to Eliora's belt. She took them both off and handed one, the one calling for Rey, to Finn. "How am I going to do this? I've never held a kriffing lightsaber!", Finn complained. "Do you think I have? Of course not!"

Eliora caressed with her thumb over the hilt. It was beautiful, really, she had to admit that, but it just looked so dangerous. It was a Jedi weapon and certainly not meant for a resistance pilot. And she still didn't believe Maz. But as she pushed the bottom, a blue hilt was ignited. She was taken aback by the length and brightness of the saber. The blue color was beautiful and nothing Eliora had ever seen. She had heard stories of lightsabers, seen drawings, but she had never held and ignited one herself. The grip on the saber was tight and her anxiety only rose when she saw stormtroopers shooting at them.

As a stormtrooper got too close to Finn, she just pushed the weapon into the stormtrooper's chest and pulled it out again. The limp body of him fell to the ground and Eliora watched with widened eyes. She had never really killed a real stormtrooper, only on Jakku, but she hadn't realized it then. Now she realized it, she had to kill people for the Resistance. Yes, they were bad people, but the stormtroopers? Were they bad? Finn had told her that he had gotten ripped away from his family, hadn't even had a chance of choosing. The stormtroopers only knew this life and nothing else. They thought they fought for the right side, so were they really bad? Eliora quickly pushed the thoughts of guilt away, because she knew she needed to keep Beebe safe. And in order for that, she needed to kill the stormtroopers.

Trapped in her thoughts, she hadn't even noticed Finn fighting with one of the stormtroopers. The trooper seemed to have a more dangerous weapon. Eliora quickly ran to him, passing flames and destroyed ruins. Before the trooper could kill Finn, who was already laying on the ground, she sliced her lightsaber right through him. "Thank you.", Finn breathed heavily. At the same time, Han also shot at the trooper. The blast luckily didn't hit Eliora, but she looked at Han with wide eyes. "Sorry, didn't see you.", he smirked. Han helpers her get up. "You okay big deal?", he asked Finn, who stood right next to Eliora. "Don't move"

Eliora's mouth fell open when she heard it. Her gaze fell to the many stormtroopers circling them. And then she knew, they had no chance. One ripped the saber out of her hand, and she watched Han, Chewie and Finn also getting their weapons taken away. "Move.", One trooper instructed them. Eliora stood still for a second, still taken back by the situation. The trooper shoved her and touched her back. "Don't touch her!", Finn told him, but the trooper also shoved him forward. There was nothing else to do, so they had to follow them with their hands placed on their heads. Eliora bit her lip, she prayed Beebe was save.

Move, move, move

The troopers didn't pay attention to the three, they all went into position, pointing their weapons at the lake, which was once leading the way to the beautiful Takodana castle. But that was history now, the only things left from the castle were the ruins.

Scramble all squads, repeat, scramble all squads!

Chewie growled and Eliora, Finn and Han slowly put their hands down again. From afar Eliora didn't see much, but it was this feeling. That what was coming was good, the people coming were good. And her guesses were only proved to be right, when Han spoke up. "It's the resistance." And this short sentence made Eliora smile a bit. They were coming, they were really coming. She had almost lost hoped, but now they were coming back for them. Well, coming back for Beebe, but still, they were there. Relief flooded from her, this could mean that this was not the end. She only had to find Beebe and she would maybe survive and complete this mission. Eliora watched the TIE fighters flying to the direction of the X- wings being shot down.