ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

Eliora looked at the book in front of her and groaned

Eliora looked at the book in front of her and groaned. Her head was pounding from all the reading, and now the only thing she saw were random letters. She couldn't concentrate anymore. The brunette laid down in the grass and looked up the sky. Black clouds were spread across the scenery, making the planet darker. Eliora heard some distant thunder, and it was clear that rain would probably come soon. The brunette looked up at Aayla, who was still concentrating on the book. Eliora wondered, how Aayla hadn't have a headache yet. They were probably studying for hours now and exhaustion overcame over Eliora's body. Eliora groaned, before letting the book fall into her face. This was way too much for her.

Now she only listend to distant voices from the Resistance base. Aayla and Eliora had wanted some privacy, so they had searched a place. And they had been successful, because they had found a beautiful green meadow, filled with dandelions. It wasn't far away from the Resistance base, so Eliora knew that many people would know this place. Because of the bad weather tho, only Eliora and Aayla were there. Eliora's eyes shut for a short moment, but when she felt some raindrops fall on her body, the girl immediately sat up. It didn't rain much on Tatooine, and it certainly hadn't rained for a few month there. So now Eliora enjoyed the little refreshment.

The brunette looked up at Aayla, who didn't seem to be bothered by the rain. "You know the books can get wet.", Eliora told her, voice slightly quivering. She really enjoyed the rain, but wasn't used to this temperature at all. The girl hugged herself, before letting herself fall into the grass again. "I'm almost ready. Just one second, alright?", the curly haired girl begged, which made Eliora chuckle. Aayla was surely one who enjoyed studying. It wasn't like Eliora hated it or was bad at it, but she simply needed breaks between studying. In contrary, Aayla could learn for hours, without being bothered.

"There you are!", Eliora heard a soft voice exclaim. Her eyes, that had fallen shut again, opened quickly and she sat up. Now she was looking up at her new friend Chloe and smiled. Eliora's eyes immediately shifted to the people next to Chloe and came in sight with Yolo, Poe and Snap. The brunette rubbed her forehead. "Hi.", she simply said, putting the book on the grass and smiling at Chloe. "We wanted to study a bit.", Eliora shrugged, looking at Aayla, who was still concentrated on her book. "Looks like it turned out with one of you studying and the other one sleeping. Again?", Snap teased, gaining a glare from Chloe. Poe and Yolo laughed at his statement. Eliora just rolled her eyes, now kicking Aayla with her feet.

The curly haired girl's head now shot up. "Let's go.", Eliora announced. "It's quite alright, we can stay with you until she's finished.", Poe smiled down at Eliora. All three sat down on the wet grass. Raindrops were still falling and when Eliora looked up at Poe, she saw how messy his hair looked. "So where you've been?", Eliora asked Chloe. "Yolo showed me around for a bit and then Poe and Snap joined us. I guess they were a bit bored.", Chloe chuckled. "Of course they are. They'd rather go on missions.", the blonde boy, Yolo, added. Eliora glanced up at him and smiled. Eliora just then saw that Yolo actually looked good. Maybe his sharp green eyes, or dirty blonde hair? She saw how the boy looked at Chloe and knew that he definitely already liked the girl. Maybe Chloe did too?