ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

Eliora's eyes shot open as she heard a beeping sound ringing in her ears

Eliora's eyes shot open as she heard a beeping sound ringing in her ears. "You want my help? You're getting it.", Eliora heard the familiar voice of Han Solo saying. She smiled to herself, knowing he would help them. "Gonna see an old friend. She'll get your droid home." Eliora smiled at that. They were going to get home. She was going to see her friends again. The girl wondered if Aayla and Chloe would be mad for not telling them where she was going. She had missed their flight test, too, so she wondered if they were mad. She hoped not.

Yes, it was nice going home, but something certainly would change. Poe wouldn't be there anymore. It would not only make a big difference to the resistance, considering him being the best pilot they had, it would make an even bigger difference for Eliora. She had slowly begun trusting him, she had hoped for them to have some more talks on the evenings. She had hoped to get to see him every day. She had hoped to get to know him better. But these hopes all broke when Finn had told her he died. So yes, she was happy to get back home, but not happy to not have him with her.

The girl slowly went to the cockpit, seeing the jump from hyperspace. A beautiful colorful planet came into view with her. She had only ever known Tatooine and D'Qar, so it amazed her. "Oh, you're awake.", Rey laughed. "Wanna sit in the co- pilot seat?" Eliora just shook her head. "I think you're just right for that job.", she grinned at Rey. Rey had been a really good co- pilot and Eliora wondered how she had been that good. Had she ever flown before? Well, Eliora herself, hadn't flown very much, but she knew Rey had been her whole life on Jakku, not having the chance to learn piloting. Eliora had had the chance.

Looking out Eliora's eyes widened. The planet was beautiful - no - breathtaking. Nothing she had ever seen before. Green mountains and trees were spread around the scenery, the color greener than the trees on D'Qar. Between all of it were blue lakes, sparkling with the sunlight shining directly on them. "I didn't know there was this much green in the galaxy.", Rey whispered, mesmerized by the view. "Same." Han gave them both a confused look, raising his eyebrows, but not bothering in asking. He had already asked Eliora. A small castle came into view and Eliora thought that it might be the place Han would take them to.

Both Rey and Eliora sprinted out the Millennium Falcon and looked at the castle and the lake in front of them. It definitely took the air out of Eliora's lungs. Before Han could even take a step to them, Eliora felt something and turned around. And she was right, Han Solo was walking right to them. He handed both of them a blaster. Eliora just took it and examined it. "Oh, I can't take this.", she smiled at the old man. But Rey, Rey just confidently stated: "I think I can handle myself.", making Eliora roll her eyes. "I know you do. That's why I'm giving it to you both. Take it." And that's when Rey also took the blaster, holding it up and examining it.

"Do you know how to use one of those?", Han wanted to know. "I learned it at the resistance.", Eliora said, remembering Jess' lessons. She had also taught her combat and shooting with blasters, so it wouldn't be a problem. And even if she hadn't, Eliora would have known how to shoot, because she learned it on Tatooine. "You pull the trigger.", Rey suggested. "Little bit more to that. You got a lot to learn."