Chapter 10

When we arrived at the house. I went to the attic and started unpacking. Suddenly I heard car honking. I looked outside and saw Jacob and Billy! I rushed outside and hugged Jacob.
"Omg heya Jake!" I said almost jumping from happiness.
"Hey Jazzy!" He laughed.
After talking about the new car(ugly if I say so myself but at least it's a car right?), I just talked to Billy and Jake about some stuff and left them to watch football. I hate football. After 3 hours of unpacking my legs died. Do you know how much stuff I had? And I Am Freaking Hungry. I yelled it out too.
"Dear Jesus go and eat something then!" Bella yelled.
"Rude!" I yelled back and made myself salad.
###
I woke up to Bella crashing to my bed. Which lead to yelling at each other and fighting. Which lead to missing breakfast and going to school hungry. Which lead to me being extremely grumpy and sarcastic. Don't blame me.
###
After we took our time tables (which were completely different except gym), some weird guy named Eric started blabbing about how we are the feature. And ofc Bella automatically started worrying and saying she's more of a ,,suffer in silence" type.
Eric looked at me and I said I'm the ,,I'll make other's suffer" type.
Our morning classes went by very fast. I had practically all AP classes. Finally after 4 hours of waiting to eat something, god decided to have mercy on me.
As we sat on our lunch table, Bella and Jessica started talking about the Cullens. I told them I also have a friend who's last name is Cullen. It appears they weren't at school today.
"Already crushing on the idea of them?" Bella asked with a smug face.
"In your dreams." I said.
"Talking about crushes, you have an eye for Mike don't you?" It was my time to be a smugface.
Bella started coughing and blushing and told me to shut up. I started giving her a sarcastic remark but the my phone buzzed. Unfortunately, it was just Sophie. I'm worried about Jasper. He has been kinda rude to me lately. I swear if I could see him in real life right now I'd slap him.
###
Good news! I found the class! Bad news! I'm 10 minutes late!
After apologising I sat next to some random dude. He looked at me with a smile. I smiled back. Man he's cute.
###
After the class I didn't have time to talk with him because I knew dad was waiting for me and Bella so I just waved at him and went to meet dad.