I enter and scanned around. No traces for y/n. As soon as ahjumma saw us enter she was so happy. It's been a while since we visited here and her name is Kim Mi kyung

 It's been a while since we visited here and her name is Kim Mi kyung

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ahjumma: "Aigoooo! Here comes the boy, how are
U dear. Tae eun......grew up since we met girl!"

Tae: "Ahjumma I want to ask U something!"

Ahjumma: "What dear? Why do you look so pale? R u hungry?"

Tae: "Anni (no) did u see y/n around today?"

Ahjumma: "Aish.....of course! She was here the whole evening. She had some problems with her friends she worked with! Poor girl looked sad. She ate some Tteokbokki! And she didn't even bid a good bye! Never mind.......Why are you here man? You should be with your wife consoling her. You idiot want to eat ah?"

Tae:  "Ahjummmaaaa! I told u I am not here to eat! I don't know here is she!"

Ahjumma: " Oh that's right! You asked me where she is right?.........What is she missing?? You irresponsible fellow how didn't you have track along with your wife?......yaaaa! Did u two fight?"

Tae: "Annni! Ahjumma we didn't fight! I just need to find her...." * Tae eun starts to cry*

Poor Tae eun already tiered over the long rides and now I think she is hungry but I have no milk left. Shit!

Ahjumma: " Aish....how long have u been roaming. Eun ah looks tiered! Give her to me"

Tae: " Ahjumma do u have some milk? And when did y/n arrive here and leave?"

Ahjumma: "Well she came here by 5pm and left half an hour ago! And I do have milk. She must be around here. I will care if Tae eun you go search for her."

Tae: " Gamsambidha! (Thank you) I  will be  back soon! Tae eun behave well!"

I was relieved to leave Tae eun with Ahjumma. I can search for
Y/n in full fledge.

I again checked into the ' Find my friend' software. It showed that the y/n was just 1m away from me. I was almost in the middle of the tent and the tent covers at least a circle of radius 20 m. I looked around I don't see y/n. I then got a slight idea what might have happened. She either lost her phone or someone stole it.

And the pointer indicating y/n moved. It said we are 2m away....then 3m....then 5m.

I looked around and saw a person all in black walking away from the tent. His foot steps just matched the pointer moving and then I saw a handbag. It's y/n's. He was hiding it in his jacket.

I walked fast and stood in front of him. He looked at my eyes annoyed.

??: "what?! Move Away"

Tae: " Chill bro! I didn't know men use female handbags! And I like the design shall I take a look?"

Mr. Clumsy (editing) (hiatus)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें