14.A turn for the better

Start from the beginning

"Well not just u, I think yoongi and hobi will join u too, am I wrong Han?" kook's dad asked han who just entered the hall.

"What a surprise guys?" han said looking at them and went to hug.                      

"First ans my question" hae jin asked again.

"Ohh yes...so guys it's like hobi and yoongi will be on break from now on, tho they will protect jungkook but it will be not part of the mission...you all can be together and enjoy" han replied, as he got the info from head officer.

"Wahhhh, this is amazing" hobi hugged yoongi "Yes hoba" he showed his gummy smile.                                                          

"And about this house we need to leave it..." han added, to which everyone nodded except yeonjun.                        

"Why u look sad yeon-ah?" jungkook queried seeing the maknae not so happy.                                                           

"It's just....I donno where I am gonna go, coz u all will start living ur lives, I don't have anyone and I don't have money too" yeon whispered the last part.

"Aish u dummy, come here" raven went to embrace him and said "How dare u think we will leave our precious yeonie...U r going with us".          

"Really???" yeonjun asked with a crying voice.                             

"Yall...stop overreacting...let me announce something" hae jin stood up along with hyun joo who walked towards the raventte and yeon.                                

"So ladies and gentlemen, hereby Mr. and Mrs. Jeon announce Choi Yeonjun as our son officially...we have done the paperwork already for adoption...and afterall we will be more than happy to have yeonie as our son" hae jin announced "And also u don't have to leave this house...I have bought it already" he added winking.

"Thank u so much dad" kook said.

"What??" yeon gasped but before anyone could say something he engulfed Jeon's tightly crying more louder "Th-ank u so much...uncle and aunty".                        

"Aye son, we are mom and dad for u" hyun joo replied caressing his back...jungkook joined the hug and others cheered them.                               

They broke the hug yeon now smiling. "Yeonjunie, u can change ur surname if u want and keep the old one if u don't" she added.                                           

"No...mom...I will change it to Jeon...coz I love it" he replied stuttering. "That's my son" hae jin patted his back.

Kim's are overwhelmed to see the interaction, which also reminded them of their son and hyun joo noticed it.             

"Ji hyun and min ho...let me tell u one more thing, u can also call yeonjun as ur son...offcourse if u don't have problem and so as yeonie" hyun joo informed making kims shocked to hear it.                              
"I will never" yeon ran to hug kims "U both are so sweet and cute...mommy kim and dad kim" he said hugging both of them to which kook laughed and went to them "U little satan, u better include me too" he also hugged them.

Kim's were so happy to get not just one but two sons. Tho, still tae's emptiness was there. "Ohh my, how cute" hyun joo squealed.

All of them had breakfast which the Jeon's and Kim's brought. Happily savouring the taste of delicious food and complementing the one who made it. Just like that the day went by them being happy.