A day at the beach

(this is practically going to be kyoya writing about his day with Tamaki in his journal, so it's going to be short)

~Kyoya's pov~

Tamaki and I are going to be taking a break from everything since it's summer we're going to be going to my family's Beach again. last time it didn't go so well, but this time it's just going to be Tamaki and me, alone without the club and the guests.

Once we got there, we decided we'd both stay in the same room to conserve space for one and so we could cuddle on our free will if we wanted to, which we probably would.

After we got everything ready, we both went out to the beach area and sat down together; I decided instead of working there, I'd sit with Tamaki and, as most would say, chill with him. He was very enthusiastic about it, but it wasn't a big deal. I took a small break to make my boyfriend happy as I had always done; even before he was my boyfriend, little did the idiot know. 

After a bit, the sun had started going down, and Tamaki and I got up to walk along the shore, watching the sunset and all. He said it would be romance, but I just thought of it as calming, holding his hand while walking along the shore... Tamaki and I are opposites, and he can be an idiot sometimes, but I love him. He's the only one I've ever loved, and I think he's the only one I will ever love; even if he loses feelings for me and goes back to Haruhi, he'd still have a place in my heart. He will never leave that place in my heart even if he leaves me and is forever out of my reach. He will forever be Tamaki Suoh, the boy that stole my heart first. Today was a great day. I had fun.

~part 20 end~