Jealousy?

(this one's going to be short)

~Tamaki's pov~

Kyoya and I practiced in the back as all the guests poured into the club room and went to their usual spots.

Once we finished practicing, we decided to open the current that was around the piano and used the thing that Range usually used to raise the piano up. Kyoya looked at me before nodding, and we both started playing together, note by note like we always had. Not a single mistake and not a single note off-key. Perfection was the name of the game at that moment, and we won it without even having to try.

Once we finished our little performance, we lowered the platform again before stepping off it. Most of the guests were whispering to each other as the rest of them ran up to Kyoya, saying things like, "we knew Tamaki played the piano, but we didn't know you could play the violin!" or "you play that so well!" while I just stood there watching them swoon over him. I know the whole host thing was my idea, but something about seeing all of them fangirling over Kyoya made my blood boil; I wanted to grab Kyoya out of there and scream at them to get away from him.

Am I jealous..?

I inhaled slightly, trying to calm myself, before sitting down at my usual spot.

After a bit, Kyoya walked over to me and sat down next to me. The guest followed him and sitting across from us.

We all talked for a while until it was time for class, and the guests left; Kyoya looked over at me. "You ok? You seem down."

I nodded, "yeah, I just kinda didn't like how they all swarmed you after our little performance."

He chuckled a bit, "you jealous?"

I looked away slightly, "N-no! Why would I be? This is my club anyway!"

Kyoya laughed again, "yeah, ok, prince Tamaki. I'll see you in class," and with that, he got up and left the room. 

~part 15 end~