I see her again

"Morning."

Lisa heard a voice say to him as a gentle kiss was planted on his cheek. 

Lisa rolled over and smiled as jisoo smiled back at him. He was still naked, but she on the other hand was fully dressed,

"I didn't want to leave without letting you know that I was leaving." 

Wrapping an arm around her waist lisa pulled jisoo down onto the bed and close to him as he kissed her again.

"You have to leave already?"

Lisa said as he nuzzled himself against the crevice of jisoo's neck. 

"I do indeed darling. But if you get dressed soon, we can make it to the coffee shop together for a quick breakfast." 

With a smile on his face lisa quickly got up and began to get dressed. They walked hand in hand as they exited the coffee shop and exchanged their goodbyes as they parted outside the door. 

Before beginning his walk to the office, lisa re entered the coffee shop and bought something for chaeng. 

Since accusing her of lying to him a two weeks ago, things had not been the same. Chaeng was no longer welcoming and inviting. The only things she would say to him were

"Hello,"

"Your client is here,"

and

"goodbye." 

Lisa knew he had no one else to blame but himself, but he still did not know whether or not to believe chaeng. But what he did know was that the only person that he called friend was no longer his friend. And his heart had broken again when he realized this.

Chaeng had been through his last seven years with him. He made his way up with another sugary decaffeinated drink for chaeng. When the doors opened she was already sitting at her desk shuffling through paperwork. 

"Morning."

Lisa said as he approached her desk slowly as he set down her drink in front of her. 

"Hello. Thank you."

she simply said not looking up from her paperwork. 

"Chaeyoung."

Lisa said as he sat on the chair across from her desk. 

"Yes?"

she replied never looking up. 

"Chaeng, please."

Lisa said as he dragged the chair up to her desk and tried to get her attention.  After realizing that he was not leaving until she talked to him, she finally looked up.

"Yes lisa?" 

"I'm sorry."

he plainly said. 

"I know, and I forgive you. Still doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt." 

"I know, and I just don't know how to make it up to you." 

"You don't have to make anything up to me, you have to show me! Ug. You men are just so complicated aren't you." 

Her hormones had been in overdrive lately, and as she realized that she was snapping it was her time to apologize. 

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to be cross, it's just these hormones, and anticipation is killing me." 

"I understand,"

Lisa sympathized.

"And it's okay, I deserved it. I've been a jackass." 

Chaeng smiled as took a sip out of her drink.