Moving on???

Lisa pushed her against a wall,

"Jennie,"

Lisa muttered against the skin of her neck as he nibbled on it.

"Yes, lis."

Jennie moaned back as lisa began to pull the hem of her dress up as lisa's nails gently scratched her thighs, causing jennie's skin to goose bump at his touch and jennie's back to arch towards lisa. 

"You want this as much as I do, don't you."

Lisa said as he kissed jennie, she moaned again as she felt Lisa's lips on hers, the tiny stubble beginning to make its way onto the surface of lisa's skin scratching hers.

Lisa's hands began to reach up and undue to zipper on the right side, casually grazing his hand against jennie's breast as lisa did so, and she wrapped her arms around lisa's neck. 

Lisa was about to kiss jennie again, when the ringing of her phone snapped her awake.

Jennie sat breathing heavily and covered in sweat, looking around she saw that she was in her bedroom, in her childhood home, in upstate New York.

Jennie swallowed hard as she regained her normal breathing.

"Damn it, a married One jennie. What's wrong with you?"

Jennie said as she reached for her cellphone.

Picking it up the caller id let her know it was Kai calling. Turning off the ringer, she placed it back on the night stand. She was in no mood to talk to anyone, let alone her ex. 

Jennie had been back home for a month now, and had spoken to no one. Again.

Making herself a cup of hot chocolate in the kitchen downstairs, she returned upstairs, grabbed her phone off her dresser, and walked down the hallway to her parents room.

Lingering slightly she walked past the bed, across the room to the balcony.  jennie sat there overlooking the foliage that was her backyard, as she sipped on a mug of warm cocoa.

"Hey guys,"

Jennie said out into the air,

"I know I've been avoiding coming home, I just can't bare to be here alone." 

Jennie looked back into the bedroom, where her parents slept. Walking over to it, she sat on the edge of it,

"I know I should come home more often, and tell you stories of how great life has been, but truth is, life is hard. You both know that though."

she sighed.

"I still don't know why I talk to you if you're not here anymore. I think I feel like I disappointed you. I mean after all I am responsible for your deaths."

Just than jennie's cell phone rang again. 

Fishing through her pockets, she spilled some hot chocolate on the bed,

"God dammit!"

she muttered as she pulled out her cellphone, it was chaeyoung. 

"Jen?" 

"Hey, Chipmunk, How's things going?" 

"Jen, why did you go back home again? You told me you sold the house. I thought that you told me, you sold it. You promised me that we were moving past this." 

"Hey, I've been fine, thanks for asking. How's chan? When's the wedding?"

Jennie said sweetly ignoring everything her friend had just said.