Cook-Off Part 3

"Five minutes left!" Branch called.

"Where in the T R O double toothpicks is the oven y'all?" Holly asked, running around looking for it.

"Oh here it is." She said.

But when Holly walked over to it, her hoof got stuck in Minuet's lost frosting and she tripped. Her cake flew off.

"Ah! There it is!" Minuet said. She picked it up and flew to her cupcakes.

But Minuet couldn't find her cupcakes. "Oh no!" She gasped, and dropped her frosting bowl on Tiny Diamond's head.

"Hey! Some of us need to glitter!" He yelled and threw the bowl against her hair.

"D'oh!" She fell on the ground unconscious. 😵

"Tiny! Remember the glitter!" Guy Diamond said. 

"Oh yeah." Tiny farted a glitter explosion on the cake, but it didn't just stop.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He screamed while flying all around.

"This is your fault!" Satin said. "Nuh-uh! Your fault!" Chenille yelled. 

"🍑💨✨" Tiny farted in the twins face. 

"Sorry 'bout dat lady's!" Tiny yelled. 

Suddenly, a cake fell out of nowhere and landed on Tiny's head. 

"Mmm. Lemon." He said and couldn't see where he was fart blasting off to.

Laguna placed a thick layer of synth-licked-old-recipe-frosting on her cake. 

"Careful! Even the slightest movement could des-BAM!" Tiny ran into that cake.

"Troy." Laguna finished.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" Poppy took a deep breath in.

"Oh boy." Branch said getting in gumdrops.

"TIMES UP!" Poppy screamed. 

Holly finally got her hoof out and looked around. Cake was splattered everywhere.

"Well this won't be good to taste." Branch said, taking out gumdrops.

At the judges

Poppy poked Laguna and Synth's smashed cake.

"Presenting our (licked) coral blueberry cake!" Laguna said.

Synth cut a piece for Poppy and Branch to eat.

Branch gagged.

 "Random question, what did you eat before to took a go at this cake?" Branch asked.

"Pickle and Peanut butter sandwich." Synth said.

Poppy and Branch stared at the cake.

"Next!" Poppy yelled