Cook-off Part 1

Queen Poppy blew her whistle. 

"Go go go!" She yelled. 

It was a baking competition for the annual TrollsTopia celebration. Each delegate got to pick the activity, and Holly Darlin picked a cook-off.

No one made better chili than Holly, so she thought  she had a clear victory.

"30 minutes left!" Branch yelled. 

Poppy and Branch were sitting on chairs by a big desk that read, "TrollsTopia cook-off!"

Holly was making a huge lemon cake. 

She stirred the batter with her hands, and turned on the oven with one hoof,  and set a timer for 20 minutes with her other hoof.

"C'mon Holly!" Poppy cheered. "I love lemon!" 

Branch facepalmed 🤦‍♂️.

The other people competing were Guy Diamond and Tiny Diamond, Satin and Chenille, Val Thundershock, R and B, Minuet Sonata, and Laguna Tidepool and Synth.

"Let's pop this strawberry/cherry cupcake mix in the oven dimension!" R suggested. 

"Amaze!" B said.

Synth peeked at the frosting while Laguna was stirring. "She won't miss a little frosting gone!" Synth said, licking his lips 👅.

He stuck his finger in and tasted it. 

"Laguna! WHERE DID YOU GET THIS FROSTING?! ITS SO," 

"Your going to party horn imitate? Correct?" She asked

"MAW MAW MAW MMMAAAWWW!" He said.

"It was my Great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great not so-great great great great great great great grandpa's recipe!" She explained. 

Synth blinked.

"It's a really old recipe." Laguna shorted.

Satin was making dark chocolate brownies, and Chenille was making white chocolate brownies.

"Ok! Time to go in the freezer to set!" Satin said.

"No! Time to go in the oven!" Chenille said.

"Freezer!" "Oven!" "Freezer!" "Oven!" "Freezer!" "Oven!" "Freezer!" "Oven!" "Freezer!" "Oven!" "Oven! Satin changed. "Freez-GRRRRRR!😡👿🤬" She growled. And they started throwing food on each other.

"When do we coat the cake Daddy?" Tiny asked.

 "When the cake is done cooling!" Guy explained.

"This is taking forever!" Tiny complained. 

"It's only been 2.1 seconds!" Guy said.

"Now, to get the cupcakes out," Minuet said, and flied over to the oven, and pulled out 12 vanilla cupcakes, baked to perfection. 

"Next, I need frosting!" She said. "Hmm, the frosting isn't here, I do wonder where it has gone." She said.

Poppy walked around watching the trolls. "Um, Val?" She asked when she got to Val's cubical. 

She was lying on the ground. "Val? Hello?" Poppy waved her hand in front of her face.

"I'm just going with the F.L.O.W." Val explained. 

"Val. No one is here to "Fake Laziness so Others Work." Poppy explained.

"Oh they'll come." Val nodded to herself.

Poppy turned on her heel and walked away.

"It looks like it's going to going to the last minute on this!" Poppy said.