Multiplication Table

Start from the beginning

"And...Your trading the citizens right?" MK hugging his arms feeling slightly nervous, (Y/N) response with a hum. "So your checking me if I'm doing ok?" She questioned him. "Well yeah but, Have you eaten breakfast yet?" Ask MK looking at her, "Hmm not yet, Not feeling hungry lately, But feeling a mood to eat now. Why you asked?" MK started to dig through his storage noodle box. "I was wondering if I can give you noodles for free."

MK pulls out a noodle box wrapped inside with cellophane, He handed the noodle box to her. (Y/N) digs through her pockets and pulls out cash, "Your boss doesn't like you giving noodles for free." handed the money to him, "But-" MK cuts off by her. "No buts, Now take it. Also, pay attention to the traffic it's the almost green light." Pointed the red light coating down six. MK drove off with his vehicle, Moving his right mirror to watch (Y/N) vanishes.

(Y/N) appears on the rooftop, sitting on the edge. Glancing down the noodle in her lap, Unwrapped the cellophane and opening the box lid. It was (F/R) ramen noodles, Picking the two stick and break it into two sticks. Started to dig in her ramen noodles, Questioning how'd he figure out her favorite ramen. Does he take a guess? Or a coincidence of picking the recipe? Well it doesn't matter, What matters she will enjoy it for breakfast. "Thanks, weirdo" Sipping her warm noodles.

Back to the local worker boy, He arrived at Sandy's place to take a break. "MK! Boy did you arrive at the right time. Scoop up the brush, We're giving the old girl a fresh coat of paint." MK steps out of his vehicle, Sandy hands him the paint bucket. "Yeah! Painting boats is my middle name!" They both went in the boat and started paint with blue. Sandy paints the metal box walls, MK paints the floor in blue, Mo was chilling watching them paint.

As the boat finished painting waiting for it dry, MK and Sandy did a fist bump. Sandy thanked for helping him, MK steps into his vehicle waving goodbye as he drove off. Scanning his phone again driving to the nearest customer, And so on continue back to deliver noodles.

——————————————————————

MK completed delivering to the customers. Parking his delivery bike side of the road, Hops off then walks inside Pigsy's Noodles. Handed the money to Pigsy and Pigsy hands him an allowance, His boss offers him noodles for dinner which he nodded in response. Mr. Tang and Pigsy ate dinner together, Mr. Tang and Pigsy having this father-figure vibe between them. Once the dinner is finished MK says goodnight to the both of them, As he heads upstairs outside and walks inside in his apartment.

MK walks out of his bathroom finished taking his bath, Spikey hair drooping down to his face. Grabbing the towel to rub his hair to dry, MK changes his comfortable clothes. "Now for eight to twelve hours uninterrupted time" Plugging on the TV outlet and turning on his TV, Now showing the Monkey marathon. Grabbing his notes then opening his book started sketching.

A knock from the door can be heard, "Come In!" Slapping the door wide open making a loud noise, MK gets startled all suddenly, Grabbing his staff in defense. Mei rushes in staring digging MK's Drawer. "Mei?! Wait what are you doing?" His jacket flung to his face, "Get up, Get up, Get up! We're GoInG OUT!" MK quickly puts his jacket and pants on, Wrapping his red bandana on his head ready to go. Mei drags MK out of his apartment closing the door back, Started speed running away with him.

They both arrive at the arcade place, And both of them playing games and levitating. "Anti-Gravity arcade YO!!" Both of the duo taking a selfie and started having fun playing games, Eating snacks and party. After more minutes of playing arcade games, MK went back to his apartment and slept.