Childe x Abused Reader

Comenzar desde el principio

     You accepted them with happiness, doing as he said while smelling the beautiful gift. A cool, light tickling feeling skittered across your collar bone, making you look down at the delicate, golden heart that was no bigger than your pinkie. It was small and pretty and fit beautifully for any occasion. You turned back as soon as he clipped it on, unable to find the words, not sure whether to ask where he got it, why he got it or apologise for not getting him anything in return.

     Childe didn't mind, he simply tucked your hair behind your ear and gazed at you lovingly, "I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get you something special. All these limited editions and special desserts are nice, but, I wanted to give you something important to our love." Those words filled you with both happiness and sorrow. Childe really does love you, and yet you can't do anything to reciprocate it. He picked up on your uneasiness very quickly, a finger pressing to your parted lips, "And before you say anything, all I really want, no, need from you is for you to be safe. Will you keep being safe, baby? Keep on listening to me?"

     "Of course," you replied without denial, embracing him, "Of course, I'll always listen to you, baby."

      Every time he thinks he's at his limit, his obsession with you grows. How could a single man be so lucky? Childe was beyond excited at this point, needing to hold you tightly and make you his forever. You still want to leave sometimes and that makes him sad, but soon enough you'll see. For now, "Just let me get changed and we can head out."

And head out you did. It was a wonderful night, beautiful, Hell you couldn't describe it, really. Childe had treated you to a lovely dinner at a restaurant no body could get into - despite it having a few customers, he said everyone there had to book months in advance, some even more than a year. You and Childe had barely known each other a year, thinking back on it, you wonder how you started a relationship so early? When did you agree? How did it start? 

.

(am so mad because all the good part is here. Childe and Reader do the do, he finds scars on her back and she says it was from her old relationship. Childe is upset. The full story is on Tumblr.)

.

Childe did the honour of cooking breakfast, though it was closer to lunch. He wasn't used to cooking for taste, usually only going for edible and nutritious. The pancakes were dry in places but the strawberries and syrup accompanied it well. You moaned over the fork, overexaggerating every bite like it sex if food form, "Thish ish shoooo gooood. I didn't realise how hungry I was."

      He looked at you with offence as he filled your coffee cup, voice high in bewilderment, "So that's what you sound like when you orgasm? I feel slightly diminished." 

      You waved your fork at him accusingly, "I'm sorry baby but dick and pancakes aren't comparable. I'm sure you come to the same conclusion with me." 

      "Heh, you said 'cum'," he childishly joked, putting the hot water jug on the table. You noticed he was wearing your cute apron, a chibi design from Wanmin. He looked adorable. "Nope," he answered, plainly, sitting across from you at his own plate, "I'd eat your pussy over pancakes any day." 

      "Okay, okay," you halted the conversation, putting your cutlery down in favour of your cup, "No more dirty talk at the table. It's food time. Instead, tell me, do you have any plans today?"

      Childe heaved a heavy sigh, rolling his head to adjust the air and muscles in his neck, "I have to go out again today, but, I should be back before dinner this time. It's open ended so stay home and wait for me, okay? I wanna spend more time with you."

     You blushed at the thought of more time with him, swaying dreamily in your chair, "We can cook dinner together and dance to music~"

     "That's if you can still walk. Don't think I didn't notice that limp earlier." 

      Your face went from that adorable red to a full beet, stuttering, "I-I wasn't trying to hide it! My legs are fine... I'm not that weak." It was a little embarrassing, you've lost a bit of strength since being with Childe and you didn't want to give the impression that one night in bed would hinder you. 

     Little did you know, he loved it. "Riiight," he hummed, starting on his breakfast, "It's no big deal, baby. Especially since you're gonna be walkin' that way every day from now on." 

.

Childe spent a bit more time with you after breakfast. He didn't bother bringing up that piece of shit, not when everything was sunshine and rainbows for you two. Besides... 

      "Sir," a member of the Fatui met him at the bank, handing him a piece of paper, "This is the information you requested. We have members stationed around his home as we speak. 

      "Wonderful," Childe smiled, reading the paper, "Let's get going then, yeah?" 

... He won't kill the bastard immediately: - Childe's not that kind.